Balloons are a fun and inexpensive way to add color and pizzazz to any event. And these days, they’re far from the cheesy kind we used to spot with clowns at kids’ birthday parties (thank goodness!). They’re colorful and come in tons of different shapes and sizes to fit whatever your needs might be. Check out these 15 tricked out balloons that are sure to make your next party totally pop!
1. Confetti Filled Sprinkle Balloons: Since we love both confetti and sprinkles, we couldn’t really resist the combo. (via Kojo Designs)
2. Balloon Burgers: Um, can you say BBQ season necessity? Before you flip your patties, flip a balloon on its side and make these tasty looking, floating burgers! (via Studio DIY)
3. Frozen Water Balloons: Cool off your summer cocktails with frozen water balloons. Frozen balloons are a much better idea than throwing some ice in your drink, because no one wants a watered-down beverage. (via The Kitchn)
4. Festive Balloons: We practice balloon decorating daily. Throw a party hat on yours or jazz it up with an attached planter. The options are truly endless. (via Brit + Co)
5. Balloon Drink Stirrers: These drink stirrers sure do make us laugh, but hey… why not! Have each guest pick a color so they don’t accidentally swap drinks. (via Studio DIY)
6. Chalkboard Balloons ($24): Personalize messages for any party with this fancy kit. And while you’re at it, grab the rest of your party must-haves from our shop, too.
7. Cupcake Toppers: What better way to trick out a balloon than with a cupcake? Balloons are already fun, but cupcakes make everything even more fun. Add one of these to your sweet treat and you will be ready to party! (via Lulu The Baker)
8. Ice Cream Balloon Weights: These are the easiest way to ensure that your helium-filled balloons don’t get “carried away.” Plus they just look plain adorable. (via Studio DIY)
9. Gold-Dipped Balloons: These gold-dipped balloons might be the easiest balloon craft ever! Add just a “pop” of color to make your balloons stand out in the crowd. (via Balloon Time)
10. Birthday Candle Balloons: How fun are these giant balloon candles? Now we just need a giant cake to go with them! (via Studio DIY)
11. Sparkly Balloon Streamers: How many times in your life have you been floored by the beauty of a balloon? If the answer is never, it’s time to change your tune. These streamers turn a plain old balloon into something absolutely stunning. (via Blue Eyed Yonder)
12. Balloon Invitations: Calling all party guests! There is a new invitation trend that will soon be hitting your mailbox. (via Style Me Pretty)
13. Ice Cream Cone Balloons: We all know that every good party involves ice cream, right? Well, why not add a few ice cream cone balloons into the mix? These super easy party crafts take less than 10 minutes and they look good enough to eat. (via The Chic Site)
14. Balloon Animals Cake Toppers: We dare you to find someone who doesn’t appreciate balloon animals. There are so many ways to use them, but this way takes the cake (literally). (via Studio DIY)
15. LED balloons: When the sun goes down, it doesn’t mean the party has to stop. Thank goodness for these glow-in-the-dark decorations! (via Brit + Co)
Which balloon trend will you use to make your next party pop? Blow us away in the comments below!