18 Creative Ways to Package Your Cupcakes
Last week we shared this adorable photo of retro oven cupcake boxes on Facebook, and found out that you folks really love cupcake boxes! I mean, what could be cuter than a cupcake in a sweet little box, cup, or wrapper? Here are 18 creative ways to package cupcakes, muffins, brownies, and other sweet treats!
1. Retro Oven Printable Cupcake Box ($5): We’ll kick things off with the cupcake box that inspired it all, retro ovens! Could the expression “bun in the oven” be more perfect?
2. Birdhouse Cupcake Box ($9): Tweet tweet! This gorgeous box would look pretty adorable hanging from a tree at an outdoor party.
3. White Window Boxes ($2): If you want to make take-home packages for friends at a party, these white boxes are great to keep around.
5. Flower Shop ($9): Who needs flower when you’ve got cupcakes?!
6. Patisserie Cupcake Box ($10 for 3): We love this little house, complete with a window and striped roof.
7. You’re a Hoot ($5 for a dozen): Hooooo wants a cupcake?
8. Les Fleurs Cupcake Boxes: We’re loving the retro vibe of these floral cupcake boxes.
11. Ice Cream Truck Printable ($5): This is definitely our favorite of the bunch. So cute for summer!
12. Royal Princess Printables ($8): Perfect for bachelorette parties, bridal showers, or princess-themed soirees.
17. Polka Dot Set of 24 ($48): More polka dots? Yes please.
18. Striped and Scalloped Treat Boxes ($10 for 6): This one looks like it was made for our site. Love the stripes!
Have you found or created any clever cupcake packaging? Tell us in the comments below!