6 Creative Ways to Package Your Cupcakes
Everyone loves cupcakes. Scratch that. Most people love cupcakes, but everyone loves a prettily presented cupcake. A simple crafty gesture, such as putting your cute cupcake in a sweet little box, cup, or wrapper, can go a long way in terms of visual appeal. Here are creative ways to package your sweet treats.
1. DIY Cupcake-Shaped Box: No one will have to guess what’s inside of this homemade container, topped with clay “frosting” and real sprinkles. (via Club Crafted)
2. DIY Cute Kitty Gift Box: Embrace your inner cat lady with this crafty container, complete with cat eyes and whiskers. (via DIY Candy)
3. Bun in the Oven Box ($6): Retro paper ovens keep the treats inside nice and safe (but not warm!). (via Etsy user claudine hellmuth)
4. Laser-Cut Boxes ($25/50 boxes): Tie your boxes closed with matching silky string for a cute and colorful homemade touch. (via Etsy user stylecharming)
5. Clear, Ribbon-Tied Boxes ($17): These black and white boxes are classy and versatile, making them useful for any occasion worthy of a dessert (that is, all occasions).
6. Pink Polka Dot Cupcake Boxes ($9): The polka dots and mini handles add the most adorable touch to these convenient cupcake carriers.
Have you found or created any clever cupcake packaging? Tweet us your creations!
Additional reporting by Sara Cagle
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.