How to Pick Up Hotties Without Saying a Word
Listen, boys. Pick-up artistry is a tricky craft, and you know it. There’s a fine line between lame and downright inappropriate attempts, but when done right, the pick-up line can really deliver. So the DIYers of Bro + Co are going to help you out with some quality zingers and a fresh way to deliver them — printables! Instead of catcalling (ew, catcalling) or the classic, “do you, um come here often?” how about wearing these pick-up lines on your bro tank, man tote or tee? Simply download our five punny pick-up line printables, iron ’em onto your favorite garments and be on your charming way!
TBH, it was hard to narrow down to just five pick-up lines. So we’ll generously share our five runner-ups — just so, you know, you have more material to work with ;)
- “Are you a magician? Because abra-ca-DAYUMN!”
- “Are you friends with Harry Potter? Because you’re a-Gryffindor-able.”
- “You must be the square root of two, ’cause I feel irrational around you.”
- “If I were to ask you out on a date, would your answer be the same as the answer to this question?”
- “Are you my appendix? Because I have a funny feeling in my stomach that makes me feel like I should take you out.”
Also note this v. important advice from a dating veteran. Keep these in mind when picking us up:
- Avoid any lines having to do with your pants, please.
- If it can be said in a Disney Channel Original Movie, it’ll probably fly without offending us.
- Ask yourself: Are you comfortable saying this line with your mother in the room? Yeah.
Alright, let’s get to it!
— t-shirt, man tote, bro tank, boxers, briefs, socks, hat, etc.
– fabric transfer paper
– tissue paper (it usually comes with the fabric transfer paper)
1. Print your favorite pick-up line onto fabric transfer paper, then cut around the shape. Leave at least 1/4 inch around the edge of the design.
2. Carefully peel the backing off your transfer paper.
3. Affix the design to your garment, then cover with a piece of tissue paper (it should be included with the transfer paper). Following the transfer paper’s instructions, iron on the design. Let cool, then remove the tissue paper.
Bro Tip: Make sure your iron has no steam in it — water doesn’t mesh well with the transfer paper.
Print your favorite pick-up line onto fabric transfer paper, then cut around the shape. Leave at least 1/4 inch around the edge of the design.
Carefully peel the backing off your transfer paper.
Affix the design to your garment, then cover with a piece of tissue paper (it should be included with the transfer paper). Following the transfer paper’s instructions, iron on the design. Let cool, then remove the tissue paper.
Scroll on for some more wearable pick-up lines that will make you look ADORABLE.
Especially That 10-Year-Old Macintosh
And that’s really saying something.
Um, shout-out to editor Sean Griffis who’s lookin’ super suave in those glasses ;)
Hey, That Ain’t No Beer Belly
The honeys will come-a-crawlin’ with this printable.
See?! This guy’s already MARRIED. We’re pretty sure he credits the tee for landing him his hottie.
I Hope You Never Lego of Me
Never head to the farmers’ market without this tote — it’s a babe magnet, trust us.
Take a Note from RyGos
That’s right. One. Hundred. Percent.
This ‘fit says, “What’s cookin, good lookin’? Oh, that’s right — ME.”
Not ready for the bro tank or boxers? Print your line on a business card, write your number on the back and slip it to that smokehouse sitting at the bar. That was SO SMOOTH. You’re welcome.
What’s your go-to pick-up line? Will you be rockin’ any of these printables yourself? Let us know in the comments below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)