15 Ways to Throw the Best Decorated Picnic EVER
Sunny days are here, and there’s no better time to throw a fancy picnic. If your friends have been texting you about plans for your next lunch date, text them back and tell them you have a better idea. And while you’re at it, why not make it a good-looking event? Get ready to up your picnic game with this picnic decor inspo.
1. Bold + Geometric: We love the idea of customizing everything for a picnic day and making it on your own. While you play catch up with your BFF, feel free to brag about all your rad geometric-inspired DIYs. (via Brit + Co)
6. Tie Dye + Florals: This setup makes us want to run to the forest and have a picnic right away. This rustic decor approach can be used for a formal picnic or as wedding inspo. Don’t forget the candles for the perfect summer night. (via Paula Bartosiewicz Photography )
10. Love Is in the Air: We love a good romantic theme. Floating hearts, pink cake and flowers call for a one-on-one with your honey. Don’t worry — you don’t have to wait until Valentine’s Day to spread the love. (via With Love & Embers)
11. Invitations: If you love to plan ahead when it comes to everything and anything, then invitations will probably be on your to-do list. These watermelon ones are pretty sweet. (via Sweet Peach Paperie)
14. Family Reunion Style: Summer season has arrived, and those HUGE family reunions are coming up. Take note from some picnic-style weddings to make this year’s the best yet. (via Paige Jones Photography)
How are you planning to decorate your next picnic? Tell us in the comments below.