16 Pint-Sized Bags That Are Big on Style
Here at Brit HQ, we’ve reached crazy bag lady status, and we are not ashamed one bit. While those oversized bags are practical, mini bags are the definition of FUN. And whether you realize it or not, the bag you carry speaks volumes about your #OOTD. So why not pick up a little sumthin’ sumthin’ to match that new summer wardrobe? From quirky + punchy to downright chic, we’re rounded up 16 pint-sized bags that make carrying “just the essentials” SO worth it.
1. Thela Micro Mini Crossbody Bag ($495): If it’s good enough for Olivia Palermo, then it’s good enough for us. Spotted on countless outings with her prized Meli Melo “Thela” bag, OP knows a trend when she sees it. We can’t wait to follow suit by investing in this fluorescent yellow mini bag.
2. Chroma Striped Crossbody Bag ($29): Come on, get happy! Gray skies won’t stand a chance when you’re toting around this rainbow-striped crossbody bag.
3. Cambridge Briefcase ($99): Yasss. This modern Cambridge-style briefcase is the definition of “too cool for school.” Or shall we say work? For a men’s-inspired look, this bold + eye-catching satchel is guaranteed to make your nine-to-five commute a whole lot chicer.
4. Get Peachy Crossbody Bag ($48): Oh, sweet Georgia. This crossbody bag is just the peachiest, isn’t it? Pull out your daintiest little white dress, because it’s about to get a major upgrade.
5. Grayson Crossbody Bag ($180): Bye bye, boring, monochromatic outfit. For a major pop, look no further than this structured shoulder bag in kelly green.
6. Mini Fringe Crossbody ($125): If you haven’t heard, fringe is making major waves this season. Not just limited to music festivals, fringe mini bags like this one just so happen to look superb with off-the-shoulder dresses, boho flares — you name it.
7. Cedar Street Monday Crossbody Bag ($198): Kate Spade sure knows the way to a gal’s heart. The petite envelope style. The mesmerizing shade of mint green. Need we say more?
8. Ice Cream Cross Body Bag ($46): I scream, you scream, we all scream for this crossbody bag emulating everyone’s favorite soft-serve treat. Rest assured that this bag will keep all the summer blahs at bay. Now the only thing missing is some sprinkles…
9. Pebbled Faux Leather Crossbody ($23): Taking you from work to play — boardroom meetings to cocktail hour on the veranda — this sophisticated yellow purse has you covered for it ALL.
10. Castle Crossbody Bag ($38): Take your pick. This compact crossbody bag is exactly what you need for running errands and keeping your essentials (read: keys, wallet, phone) for the day to a minimum. Remember, less = more.
11. Cobble Hill Wyatt Bucket Bag ($268): The only thing better than an effortless, oversized bucket bag is its mini BFF version. Sling this KSNY bucket bag (in the prettiest shade of lapis) over your shoulder for an easy-breezy daytime look.
12. Novelty Big Eyes Cross Body Bag ($29): Oh, somebody’s watchin’ you. Carry this bag and all eyes will be on you.
13. Elephant Crossbody Bag ($298): Pinch us, please! It doesn’t get much more presh than this miniature elephant bag. For instant charm, don’t hesitate to parade this fella wherever your adventures take you.
14. Emoji Face Crossbody Bag ($46): Calling all self-proclaimed social media gurus: This emoji bag is about to become your jam. If you text in emoticons and speak in #s on the daily, then you already know that this statement-making bag is obligatory.
15. Mini Chromy Backpack ($225): Book bags have gone chic! Infinitely cooler than the drawstring bags that you carried way back when, this stunning leather backpack in primrose is all grown up.
16. Wicker Ball Shoulder Bag ($234): Pass the cheese and crackers, please, ’cause picnic time has arrived. But instead of your traditional wicker basket, we’re digging this handmade willow bag that gives off an air of simplicity. From picnicking in Central Park to roaming the streets of the West Village, this is the basket bag of your dreams.
Will you be sporting a cool mini bag for all of your summer shenanigans? Tell us in the comments below!