9 Ways to Get Cara Delevingne’s Signature Brows
Most beauty trends are easy to try: You can swipe on some hot pink lipstick and wipe it off if it’s just not you. But when it comes to one of the hottest trends right now — bold eyebrows — you either have them or you don’t. Once upon a time, waify brows were so in (aren’t you glad that ’90s beauty trend is over?) but thanks to Cara Delevingne, the heavy brow is back and bigger than ever… literally. If you like big brows and you cannot lie, here are nine ways to transform even the thinnest of brows into a big, bold and beautiful set that might even rival Miss D’s!
1. Contrasting Brows: If an intense look is what you desire, we suggest tinting your brows a few shades darker than your hair color. The contrast will make your features stand out like never before. (via Fibre Magazine)
2. Smashbox Brow Tech ($25): For the ultimate eyebrow makeup hack, pick up Smashbox’s 3-in-1 eyebrow palette complete with everything you need to create a full brow.
3. Pick a Shape: For a really bold look, try a squared shape on the inner corners of your brows. While a harsh angle might work wonders on the runway, keep the look more natural IRL by using powder instead of a pencil when filling them in. Or, for something less dramatic but still noteworthy, switch up the shape of your arch. (via Verge)
4. Rapidlash Renewal Serum ($50): Not only does this serum work to enhance what your mama gave ya in both the brow and lash departments, but it’s also chock full of good-for-you vitamins and minerals.
6. Brush it Up: For the beachy brows look, use a spoolie brush ($2) to furrow up the hairs. Start from the inner corner and work your way to the end, gently brushing up and carefully trimming any overly long hairs to create a polished look. (via ELLE )
7. Diorshow Precision Brow Pencil ($29): If you’re a pro when it comes to filling your brows, this pencil is going to be your new BFF. The color sweeps on silky smooth and you never have to sharpen the retractable tip.
8. M.A.C. Brow Set ($17): Cara herself has confessed that her must-have beauty item is brow gel. So… what are you waiting for? Keep this in your purse for an any-time pick-me-up.
Are you ready to get the most bodacious brows of your life? Tell us about your brow hacks in the comments!