13 Mother’s Day Gifts for Your Pregnant BFF
In case you didn’t know, being pregnant on Mother’s Day qualifies as that little mama’s first legit Mother’s Day. Whether you have a bestie who is in her first trimester or about to pop, it’s time to start searching for the perfect Mother’s Day gift. And because rocking a bump is hard work, you’ll want something to help her relax and feel prepared for the months to come. Take a look at these 13 Mother’s Day gifts that are perfect for any soon-to-be mama.
2. Organic Diapers ($14): Any mom will tell you that you can never have too many diapers. Gift her some patterned, eco-friendly ones that you know will be good for the baby.
4. The Belly Book ($11): Pregnancy is a magical-yet-difficult time. Help the soon-to-be mom record all the pros and cons with this nine-month journal.
5. Knitting E-Class ($20): Not only will this be a source of entertainment, but she’ll get some nice baby stuff out of it too. That’s definitely a win-win.
7. Beach Ball T-shirt ($30): This shirt is almost too adorable for words. Beach-ball belly FTW!
9. Organic Nursing Scarf ($60): Scarves are a new mama’s best friend. Not only do they make a fashion statement, but they also act as a stylish and functional nursing cover.
11. Push Pack ($45): If your bestie’s due date is closing in, this collection is the perfect Mother’s Day gift. We’re positive it has things in there that she hasn’t thought of.
12. Black Leather Bag ($119): Don’t let your BFF be a victim of the drab diaper bag. Gift her a massive leather tote to carry all those new-mom essentials.
13. Subscription Box ($30): Gift your pregger pal with a monthly subscription box to keep her happy and healthy. With everything from pre-natal fitness DVDs to maternity wear, these goodies are sure to keep her and the baby in good spirits.
What are you planning on gifting your pregnant BFFs for Mother’s Day? Share your ideas with us below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)