14 Printable Holiday Gift Tags to Amp Up Your Wrap Game
Whether you’re a pre-planner or wait until the very last second to pick up gift wrap, tags and gift toppers from the store, free, printable holiday gift tags are here to save the day. Woot! Not only are they totally fun and unique, but they’re perfect if you don’t have time to make it out to the crazy-busy shops. Print these 14 gift tags to amp up your gifting game.
2. Joy to the World Gift Tags: How adorable are these “Joy to the World” tags? Opt for colored tags that *aren’t* red and green for a unique twist. Bonus: Print off the gift wrap to match your new fave gift tags. (via Brit + Co)
3. Hand-Lettered Quote Gift Tags: Send these to + from tags to the printer and choose the perfect quote for each of your pals. If your fam needs a reminder not to peek, this printable’s got you covered. (via Persia Lou)
5. Christmas Script Gift Tags: These gift tags take your favorite winter sayings and turn them into modern, scripted beauties. Pop them on your wrapped present and add a bow to take it to the next level. (via Verily)
6. Chic B+W Gift Tags: Not into color? Use this chic black and white option. They’re especially great if you went a little cray last year and want to opt for a more minimalist gift wrap this time around. (via Oh So Pretty)
8. Traditional Gift Tags: But if you are super into the traditional Christmas festiveness, these tags are the ones for you. It doesn’t get any more classic than “Merry Christmas” gift tags. (via Creative Index)
10. Peace, Love + Joy Gift Tags: Give the gift of peace, love and joy with these black and white labels. Pair ’em with a monochromatic white wrapping job, or stick ’em on the brightest paper you have. (via Maiko Nagao)
13. Candy Gift Tags: Who doesn’t love candy? Tie off your present with your favorite ribbon and add candy tags for a sweet twist. Brownie points if you include yummy treats with the gift. (via Studio DIY)
What printable gift tags will you be using? Show us your gorgeous gift wrapping on Instagram + using hashtag #iamcreative!
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?