14 of the Best Pumpkin Carving Stencils to Try This Halloween
With Halloween just around the corner, it’s time to get crackin’ on those creative pumpkin carving ideas. If you aren’t sure about where to get started, don’t fret. Just scroll down and check out these 14 pumpkin carving stencils to guarantee the best ‘kins — and one epic porch.
1. Finding Dory: Have lots of kiddos in the neighborhood? This Pixar-inspired pumpkin will light up the night for them. (via Brit + Co)
2. Bow Wow Creative Wonder Woman Pumpkin Stencil ($2): While this is the #classic version, we would love to see you try Gal Godot’s face!
3. My Crafty Stencils Spider Stencil ($9): Pair this with a porch full of glowing spiders and bushes full of the silk cobwebs. Everyone will be convinced you live in a legit den of creepy crawlies.
4. Fancy Font: Ditch the images and celebrate with text by transferring these onto your pumpkin. Or if you’re feeling lazy, just print and tape them onto a wall! (via Paper and Stitch)
5. Pumpkin Carving with Kids: Get the kids in on the fun with these easy-to-do designs. (via Hello, Wonderful)
6. Anatomy Pumpkins: Creep to this with our anatomically correct pumpkin decorations. (via Brit + Co)
7. Basic Black Cat: If you’re really into black cats, the design featured above is printable *and* free! (via Brit + Co)
8. Ideal Stencils Bride of Frankenstein Stencil ($9): With some TLC, you can bring this ghoulish beauty to life just in time for the 31st.
9. Bow Wow Creative Nightmare Before Christmas Pumpkin Stencil ($2): It’s Mr. Oogie Boogie’s time to shine.
10. All 4 Party Time 3pk Pumpkin Carving Stencil ($2): Stack ’em high or display them in a window. Either way, the effect is just as ghoulish.
11. Star-Eyed Jack: You can’t forget about the classic jack. Keep things traditional for the most part and just give it a slight update with star eyes. (via Brit + Co)
12. Emoji Pumpkins: Alright, so this option isn’t exactly a carving printable, but it is still printable. If you don’t want to go through all the effort of carving, just print, cut, and paste these onto your pumpkin to bring your favorite silly faces into 3D. (via Brit + Co)
13. Vector Designs Canada Haunted House Pumpkin Carving Stencil ($3): The intricacy of this one would look amazing on a plastic pumpkin. And it won’t rot, so you can actually keep it for next year!
14. My Crafty Stencils Witch Hate Stencil ($9): The black flame candle is about to be lit.
Are you getting stoked for Halloween? Follow us on Pinterest for more excellent decor ideas.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
Additional reporting by Grace Lee and Kimberly Wang