Now that Halloween is over (and most celebs have seriously slayed their costumes), the holiday season is in full swing. And while previous year’s studies mandate that we should be so over pumpkin everything by now, we’re still knee deep in everything even semi-related to our favorite holiday pie, from pumpkin muffin recipes to pumpkin-flavored cocktails.
In fact, we couldn’t be more stoked to discover a new way to keep our love of all things round and orange going all season long in the form of some absolutely mouthwatering beauty products: More specifically, make that pumpkin lip balms.
Hello Giggles turned us on to the growing beauty trend, and quite frankly, we’re obsessed. Who doesn’t want to smell (and taste!) yummy all day long? Read on to find out where you can score these pumpkin-flavored gems below.
1. SymbolicImports Pumpkin Cheesecake Luscious Lip Balm ($4): This handmade delight contains all-natural ingredients such as coconut oil, beeswax, sweet almond oil and avocado oil.
2. Humphrey’s Handmade Pumpkin Spice Lip Balm ($4): Through the packaging may be unassuming, a five-star rating from more than 800 customers can’t be wrong. Described as an “enticing blend of pumpkin puree, fresh ground nutmeg and a pie crust accord, this homemade balm sounds like a GD delight.
3. Burt’s Bees Pumpkin Spice Lip Balm ($10): You can’t really go wrong with Burt’s Bees, so you’ll want to snatch up this limited-edition version of your everyday favorite (sold out mostly everywhere else) while you still can.
4. Eclair Lips Pumpkin Pecan Pie Lip Balm ($5): About as close to actual Thanksgiving dinner as anything else found on this list, this pumpkin pecan pie lip balm (a heavenly-sounding blend of cocoa butter, beeswax, sweet almond oil, coconut oil and nourishing vitamin E) goes on clear and is said to melt as it touches your lips for the perfect application.
5. soap Pumpkin Pie Vegan Lip Balm ($5): Don’t worry, vegans — there’s a lip gloss here for you too! And it appears to be the most beloved of all, with more than 7,820 glowing reviews (!). It uses candelilla wax over beeswax with a rather unique texture (read: It’s a gloss/balm hybrid), and sounds like this might be the best $5 you’ll ever spend.
Do you have a go-to pumpkin flavored product? Share over @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.