Here Is All the Crazy Pumpkin Spice Stuff You Can Already (or Soon!) Eat
Over the past few years it seems like our collective excitement for fall centers more around the never ending assortment of pumpkin spice flavored foods instead of the natural beauty that is the changing of the leaves. Whether you’re into the standard PSL or need a Pumpkin Spice Oreo washed down with a pack of Wrigley’s Extra Pumpkin Spice (yes, these exist), it’s kinda hard to avoid the autumnal products when they are EVERYWHERE. And when every single person is uploading their own might-as-well-be pumpkin filtered Insta photos.
As the urge to buy all the pumpkin things doesn’t appear to be dying down anytime soon, brands are expanding into items that you’d probably never think could be pumpkined. The latest? Kellogg’s Frosted Mini Wheats just introduced their newest flavor, Pumpkin Spice (obviously), as a new “limited edition” flavor. Though they are touting it as the first PS cereal (maybe nationally), we would like to point out that we’ve been buying Trader Joe’s Joe’s Pumpkin O’s for some time now — so check yourself, Kellogg’s! Here are five more pumpkin spice flavored items you will be able to get your hands and tastebuds on sooner rather than later.
1. Pumpkin Spice Peeps: While you may have thought these bird marshmallows were restricted to the spring, you would be totally wrong. Keep an eye out for these fluffy pumpkins on a shelf near you soon. (via Peeps and Company)
2. Noosa Pumpkin Yoghurt: Pumpkin spice as part of a hearty, nutritious breakfast? We’re in. (via Noosa Yoghurt)
3. Kellogg’s Eggo Waffles Pumpkin Spice: Doesn’t “LET GO OF MY PUMPKIN SPICE EGGO!” have a brilliant ring to it?! (via Kellog’s Eggo)
4. Pepperidge Farm Pumpkin Spice Swirl: Step aside, cinnamon toast, pumpkin spice swirled bread is the way to go for the fall. (via Pepperidge Farm)
5. Pumpkin Spice Latte Jello Shots: PSL Shots! Shots! Shots! Shots! Shots! Shots! Everybody! (via That’s So Michelle)
What pumpkin spice food are you most excited to get ahold of in the coming months? Share those treats with us in the comments.