One of the easiest ways to pack your meal with a ton of flavor is through marinading. Letting your meat or vegetables soak in spices and sauces truly elevates them to the next level, and tastes oh-so perfect after some grilling. Although many marinade recipes need to sit overnight, you don’t always have the time to make that happen. The good news is that we’ve got your back. Here are 10 delicious recipes that marinate in two hours or less. Yes, you can whip these up tonight!
2. Pan Fried Lemon Tilapia: Put away the fish sticks! A simple mix of lemon, garlic and oregano is all you need to add flavor to this light white fish. It’s positively fool-proof! (via Taste of Divine)
3. Taco Pork Chops: No time? No problem. Spice up your life with a no-wait marinade of tomato sauce and taco seasoning. This marinade is poured over the chops as they simmer. (via The Hungry Hedgehog)
4. Ranch Steak With Onions + Mushrooms: A delicious mix of soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and red wine makes ranch steak extra tasty and tender. This is an excellent choice for date night. (via Katherine Martinelli)
7. Blue Cheese Steak Salad: Marinating steak in “wasabiyaki” marinade (a super cool mix of soy sauce, sesame seeds, ginger and wasabi) is an easy way to upgrade a simple steak salad. Add blue cheese to make it truly decadent. (via Olives + Garlic)
8. Marinated Sesame Tofu: In just an hour, you can pack a ton of flavor into your tofu. Start by soaking the “steaks” in a marinade of ginger, soy sauce and red pepper flakes. Add a chic and crisp crust by rolling it in sesame seeds and panko crumbs. (via A Beautiful Mess)
9. Grilled Chicken With Blueberry Guacamole: Dress up your typical chicken breast with a Greek yogurt, lime, cumin, garlic and chipotle pepper marinade. Smother in blueberry (yes, blueberry) guacamole for a special treat. (via Barbells + Bellinis)
10. Sticky Chinese Chicken Wings: This marinade may have a lot of ingredients, including hoisin and oyster sauces, but it’s so worth it. 10 minutes is all it takes for these wings to get their flavorful kick. (via Recipe Tin Eats)
What’s your go-to marinade? Share your favorite recipe in the comments below!