10 Rehearsal Dinner Dresses for the Perfect Night
Your rehearsal dinner is the official beginning of your wedding weekend, so it’s important you look and feel your best, and we’re here to help! Going for a modern feel? We’ve got you covered. Indie? We’ve got that, too. Classic bride? Of course! We’ve pulled together 10 dresses for your rehearsal that will have your guests turning heads before they even cheers to the first toast.
1. Be-Gauze I Love You Cream Lace Dress ($84): With a fitted bodice and a full skirt, you’ll look (and feel) like the belle of the ball — as you should. Carry the look over to the big day with a long-sleeved wedding dress, perfect for your fall or winter wedding.
2. Cameo This Love Dress ($150): This dress was meant to be. With shoulder pads and a cape overlay, how can you go wrong? Rock it with some bold heels and your fave pretty-messy hairdo for a perfect night-before-your-big-day look.
3. Keepsake Run The World Lace-Top Shift Dress ($180): Go for a formal look with this lace embellished cap sleeve dress. With a high neck and tons of detail, all you’ll need to top this look off is a stunning bracelet or ring (we know you’ve already got that part down :)
5. Lipstick Boutique Plus Swing Dress With Daisy Lace Yoke ($105): We’re swooning over the dreamy draping of this swing dress. Rock this girly-glam look with a bright red lip and you’re good to go.
6. Circles of Flowers Printed Slip ($88): This lace-up dress is perfect number for a beach-bound wedding — easy, breezy and totally romantic.
7. Tibi Cutout Raised Pattern Dress ($395): This all-white number is anything but boring. Perfect princess seams punctuate the waist (soooo flattering), while cutouts and a patterned neckline keep the look cool.
8. ASOS Bow Back Lace Pencil Dress ($86): This off-the-shoulder lace dress with a belted black bow is channeling classic beauties like Audrey Hepburn. It’s the one for your black-tie rehearsal dinner!
10. Pink Soda 2 in 1 Scallop Dress ($41): Are you pulling out all the stops with a black and white wedding? If so, we love it already. Treat your guests to a little taste of the big day with this perfectly fitted and flared dress.
Planning for your rehearsal dinner? Which of these dresses strikes your fancy? Tell us in the comments below!