16 Long-Lasting Lipsticks for the Perfect Pout
So yeah, the thing about us ladies on the go is that we don’t have time for things that slow us down. We live for those little tips and tricks that save us precious seconds or help us dodge an otherwise embarrassing sitch — lipstick on the teeth, run in the ‘hose type of stuff. So what if we told you that we had 16 secret ways to keep your pouts in perfectly colored shape and that it would (gasp) last longer than any event in your social calendar? Lipstick re-apps? Nobody has time for that!
1. Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick ($22): The name says it all. Six hours of staying power might be hard to believe, but all your have to do to confirm the claim is ask the Stila-ites.
2. Pro Longwear Lipcreme ($18): Action-packed pigment meets a little bit of “we ain’t goin’ nowhere.” That’s right. 12 hours. Bam.
3. Rouge Pur Couture Vernis a Levris Glossy Stain ($35): Try saying that three times fast. Oh wait, you don’t have to. Just throw this on your lips and get your French on.
4. Melted Liquefied Long Wear Lipstick ($21): Melted lipstick is usually a nightmare, unless you’re Too Faced. It’s one part gloss, one part stain, one part liquid lipstick and all parts amazeballs.
6. Lasting Finish Matte by Kate ($6): Is there anything Kate Moss doesn’t do? She can check “lipstick maven” off her list. We had a suspicion she could do no wrong before. Now we’re convinced.
7. Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick ($26): Estee Lauder can do no wrong. Try on Scarlet Siren, and you’ve met your favorite lipstick for life.
8. Monica Voluptuous Lipstick ($34): Fact: Monica Bellucci is everyone’s lady crush — beautiful, fierce, luxurious and completely in touch with her feminine side. Lucky for us, D&G was just as taken aback and has gifted us with the chance to get in touch with our inner Monica.
9. Cle de Peau Beaute Extra Rich Lipstick ($65): We love purdy packages, which is why we’re obsessed with this double whammy of awesome. Chiseled case meets chiseled pigment. Did we mention it’s on Oprah’s highest honors list? Sold.
10. Phyto-Rouge Hydrating Long Lasting Lipstick ($57): We love throwing anything that Sisley makes on our face. Sassy colors meet phytocosmetology. We’re not sure what that means, but we are sure that we’re okay with it.
11. Dior Addict Lipstick ($33): Rock some chroma ‘tude, and you and your lips will be strutting down the sidewalk at nine and then again at five.
12. Lip Tar ($18): You read that correctly. This is one tar that you want to put on your lips. Once you’ve realized it’s been eight hours since you threw it on, you will never go tar-less again. Oh, and it’s vegan. Bonus.
13. Lip Velvet Long Wear Lipstick ($33): Burberry needs no introduction. Not only do you get to rock this for a heck of a long time, but you get to flash your Burberry pride while you’re at it.
14. Revolution Lipstick ($22): Anarchy, F-Bomb, Streak — now those are some lip colors we’d like to smear on our face.
Share your favorite ways to achieve the perfect pout below!
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?
We turned to trusted intimates brand Adore Me to set us straight on trends for the year ahead, featuring size-inclusive bodysuits, romantic bustiers, lacy babydoll styles, and everything in between. Luxe sets start at $24.95 with free shipping and exchanges, and if you're not sure what style would work best for you, Adore Me has an at-home styling service called the Elite Box. You can try everything on from the comfort and safety of your home, keep what you love, and send back the rest totally hassle-free. Need more to pique your interest? Scroll ahead to see the silky lingerie and loungewear pieces we're adding to our cart.
Adore Me Svana Contour Set ($24.95): You can't go wrong with this playful satin cherry print and lace design.
Adore Me Luana Camisole & Short Set ($24.95): It was about time for a PJ upgrade, and this silky set is perfect for sweet dreamin' and lounging around the house.
Adore Me Gynger Unlined Set ($24.95): Va-va-voom! Hands-down the sexiest piece in the collection, this bra boasts a fiery red bow and skin-showing cups — literally confidence in a bra!
Adore Me Evetta Unlined Set ($24.95): This barely-there flouncy lace set is for when you'd almost rather wear nothing at all.
Adore Me Desirae Robe ($24.95): Take your self-care to the next level with this so-soft robe with subtle lace detailing.
Adore Me Clarisse Unlined Bodysuit ($24.95): This floral lace bodysuit with adjustable attached garters is straight out of our lingerie fantasy.
Adore Me Charlize Unlined Set ($24.95): If plum is more your power color, you'll love this sheer lace set.
Adore Me Helene Cheeky Plus (5 for $20): Our underwear drawer needs a little TLC too, and these comfy undies with coverage are the answer.
Adore Me Kaia Contour Plus Set ($24.95): Cutouts are all the rage, so why not have them in your underwear too?
Adore Me Kaia Contour Set ($24.95): Oh, and it comes in fire engine red — yes, please!
Adore Me Clarisse Bodysuit ($24.95): If you weren't sure about bodysuits, let this classic style change your mind.
Adore Me Corina Push Up Bustier ($24.95): Like more volume in the cleavage area? This sexy corset situation is for you.