Wall Art Worth Wowing Over at Re:Make SF
Re:Make prep is in full effect here at Brit HQ. September is quickly approaching and we’re pretty stoked. Have you snagged your FREE ticket yet? Yes? Okay, great. Now we can give you a sneak preview of what you have to look forward to! It’s time to deck out your walls, Re:Make style.
1. Vitamini Classic Cooper Watercolor ($35): We’re kicking things off by kickin’ it old school with Vitamini’s Classic Cooper watercolor. We love the aqua! Totally Brit + Co :)
2. Drywell Mint Julep ($20): Mint julep print? Please and thank you. Crushed mint and bourbon make for the perfect Re:Make concoction.
3. Lemonwood What a Day ($14): We’re LOLing at this print. Why yes, Re:Make IS a great day for a daydrink.
4. Diana Willard Design Butterfly Wing ($100): We happen to *extra* love this one because you can also find it in the one and only B+C Shop! This fun and colorful canvas is sure to spice up any space.
5. Honey & Bloom LOVE ($35): Sometimes dropping the big bucks on an original is out of the question. In which case, opt for a print instead! We “love” this one.
6. Diana Willard Design Sail Away ($200): They say this one is inspired by sound waves, and we’re totally on their wavelength. We just might have to snag this one for Brit HQ!
7. Lemonwood Das Bier ($36): Is there much explanation needed for this one? Nah. Just the coolest beer print we’ve seen.
8. Honey & Bloom 3-2-1 ($30): 3, 2, 1… Go get this print at Re:Make SF! C’mon, it’s even counting down for your arrival.
9. Vitamini Mini Art Block ($40): We already kicked it old school, but now we’re kickin’ it new school! If only you could get a real Mini Coop for $40…
10. Drywell Mojito Cocktail Diagram ($20): This mojito print is the perfect recipe for a grand gallery wall for your bar. Spoiler alert: You can snag it at Re:Make SF!
What are you most excited to see at Re:Make in September? Tell us in the comments or tweet us @britandco!