Wall Art Worth Wowing Over at Re:Make SF
Re:Make prep is in full effect here at Brit HQ. September is quickly approaching and we’re pretty stoked. Have you snagged your FREE ticket yet? Yes? Okay, great. Now we can give you a sneak preview of what you have to look forward to! It’s time to deck out your walls, Re:Make style.
1. Vitamini Classic Cooper Watercolor ($35): We’re kicking things off by kickin’ it old school with Vitamini’s Classic Cooper watercolor. We love the aqua! Totally Brit + Co :)
2. Drywell Mint Julep ($20): Mint julep print? Please and thank you. Crushed mint and bourbon make for the perfect Re:Make concoction.
3. Lemonwood What a Day ($14): We’re LOLing at this print. Why yes, Re:Make IS a great day for a daydrink.
4. Diana Willard Design Butterfly Wing ($100): We happen to *extra* love this one because you can also find it in the one and only B+C Shop! This fun and colorful canvas is sure to spice up any space.
5. Honey & Bloom LOVE ($35): Sometimes dropping the big bucks on an original is out of the question. In which case, opt for a print instead! We “love” this one.
6. Diana Willard Design Sail Away ($200): They say this one is inspired by sound waves, and we’re totally on their wavelength. We just might have to snag this one for Brit HQ!
7. Lemonwood Das Bier ($36): Is there much explanation needed for this one? Nah. Just the coolest beer print we’ve seen.
8. Honey & Bloom 3-2-1 ($30): 3, 2, 1… Go get this print at Re:Make SF! C’mon, it’s even counting down for your arrival.
9. Vitamini Mini Art Block ($40): We already kicked it old school, but now we’re kickin’ it new school! If only you could get a real Mini Coop for $40…
10. Drywell Mojito Cocktail Diagram ($20): This mojito print is the perfect recipe for a grand gallery wall for your bar. Spoiler alert: You can snag it at Re:Make SF!
What are you most excited to see at Re:Make in September? Tell us in the comments or tweet us @britandco!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)