We Will We Will Rock You — With 9 Rock DIYs
As the very wise Freddie Mercury once said, “We will, we will, rock you.” Now, allow us to follow his lead by sharing what we believe are the most rockin’ DIY projects using rocks, ever. From fancy jewelry to home decor, these ideas will leave you inspired and a tad bit more stylish. But don’t just take our word for it (or Freddie’s for that matter). Peruse our DIY picks that we wholeheartedly believe you should rock right now.
1. Gold Perfection: Bright gold rocks stand up against the competition in this tabletop setting. There’s really nothing more striking that gold against a clean, white design. Love! (via Design Love Fest)
3. Wine Not?: Is there anything worse than throwing away a cork and then not finishing your bottle of wine? Nope. Which is why this wine stopper DIY is both super chic and super useful. (via Brit + Co)
4. Picture Frame Fun: We’d bet this DIY doesn’t even need instructions. It’s that simple. All it takes is a rock (this one’s smooth but we think craggy ones would look great, too) and some wire, and voila! (via Casa Sugar)
6. Magnetic Magic: We’re particularly fond of hefty refrigerator magnets (nothing’s worse than the flimsy ones that can’t hold up a piece of paper). Decorate your rocks in colors of your kitchen decor for a super simple, yet effective DIY. (via Alisa Burke)
9. Turquoise Time: We’d be proud to have these turquoise statement necklaces hang from our necks. But you know what would make us even more proud? Knowing we made them ourself! (via Spoonful of Sugar)
We’re slightly obsessed with these chic rock DIYs. Tell us below in the comments: Which one are you going to try first?