12 Products to Fight Dry Skin This Winter
It’s that time of year again: Crafting holiday gift lists, switching over to your winter wardrobe, daydreaming about New Year’s Eve plans and, most importantly, amping up your skincare regimen. Cooler weather calls for more skin-based TLC, and what better time to prep than before winter winds wreak havoc? We know you’ve got barely enough time for your weekly mani-pedis this time of year, so let us take care of this one. Here are 12 easy ways to just say no to dry skin this winter.
1. Shu Uemura Balancing Cleansing Oil ($67): Oil is not as scary as it used to be. In fact, it’s been proven to not only be way gentler on our skin, but also top notch at removing makeup. Do you need any more reasons?
3. Cure Natural Aqua Gel ($48): A water-based exfoliator. Yep, we said it. Throw in some aloe vera, gingko and rosemary, and meet our latest obsession. We’re pretty certain you’ll be obsessed, too.
4. Kahina Toning Mist ($46): If Morocco Rose doesn’t do it for you, let us assure you that every awesome ingredient makes it into this stuff. Oh, and did we mention it’s organically farmed? Well, it is.
5. Lanolips 101 Ointment ($18): Lips, cuticles, wounds and more: You name it, and you can most definitely throw some of this stuff on it. Original formula + pretty packaging = happy us.
6. May Lindstrom’s The Problem Solver ($90): Any product by that name is A-okay in our book. A mask that cures pretty much any of your skin’s uh-ohs, this will quickly become a must-have in your bag of beauty tricks.
7. Supergoop Forever Young Hand Cream ($30): Necks and hands are, no doubt, the most overlooked part of a skincare regimen, which is what makes them the easiest place to truly tell a person’s age. Let’s keep those hands young!
8. Kora Organics by Miranda Kerr ($40): If it’s good enough for Miranda, then it’s good enough for us! Besides, we are more than happy to rub rosehip oil on our face at the drop of a hat. If you know what’s good for you, you will too.
9. Chantecaille Jasmine and Lily Healing Mask ($79): The double agent of skincare, this mask not only calms and soothes, but also hydrates through the night. Now that’s a double whammy we can get down with.
10. Future Response Age Defense Creme ($195): Silky and smooth, this powerful creme will act like a barrier against environment damages, straight up superhero style.
11. Winter Cheeks Stick ($5): Alright, our little DIY-ers, we’ve managed to find an all-purpose solution for that dry and chapped skin that’s coming our way. Hands, lips, elbows and feet: It’s perfect for all your parts. (via One Good Thing by Jillee)
12. Nude Miracle Mask ($48): It’s a mask; no wait, it’s an exfoliant. Hey, it’s both! If ever there was a way to keep skin radiant, bright and hydrated, this would be it. Good thing we like multitasking.
What’s your favorite way to keep your skin winterproof? Share your tips below!