A new season means a new handbag (if not multiple), right? Of course. But recently, a new shape has permeated the accesso-sphere: The circle bag. Yes, surpassing the ubiquitous buckets and minis and top-handle styles, the round bag has emerged as the most-wanted shape du jour. It’s not hard to see the appeal; there’s just something fun and quirky (dare we say refreshing?) about a canteen-style silhouette in fashion colors and fabrics. To kick off your fall looking right, scroll on for 10 stylish handbags that will run circles around the rest.
2. Mansur Gavriel Stripe Circle Crossbody ($695): Never tire of stripes? Same. This red and black combo feels perfectly autumn appropriate.
3. Diane Von Furstenberg Circle Leather and Suede Cross-body Bag ($253): Baby blue gets a grown-up makeover when done in a sleek silhouette. This pick will add a hint of soft color to any look.
5. VereVerto Clari-Honey ($561): True story: This bad boy can be worn as a clutch, a crossbody, or a backpack. Um, yes, please.
6. Ban.Do Sidekick Crossbody Circle Bag ($75): If you loved the summer pom-pom phenomenon, you’re in luck. This cutie lets you keep that warm weather vibe going for fall.
7. Brooks Brothers Floral Leather Circle Crossbody Bag ($74): It doesn’t get much sweeter than a ditsy floral print. When it’s done on an adorable round bag, we damn near lose our minds.
9. Lulus Fast Lane Rose Gold Purse ($35): What’s more showstopping than a mirrored metallic handbag? A circular one, of course.
10. Mango Tassel Embroidered Clutch ($60): Oh hey, our new go-to fall wedding handbag. How pretty are you? Give it here, now.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.