Though the name makes you think beach, the scuba skirt is actually an incredibly versatile and comfortable piece of clothing — on land. Scuba skirts feature thick, stretchy fabric that moves with you and beautifully hugs your every feminine curve. Give this hot new style a go this summer with one of these 16 picks. From tight minis with killer patterns to flowy midis with fun florals, you’re sure to find at least one to love.
1. ASOS Scuba Pencil Skirt in Palm Print ($54): This is a perfect way to take one of summer’s hottest patterns to work with you. Sophisticated and conservative for the office, with a fun and playful tropical style to satisfy your inner excitement for the season.
3. Aqua Floral Print Scuba ($68): Who doesn’t love a good elastic-waist skirt? Perfect for those hot, steamy days when you can’t imagine wearing tight or constricting clothes.
4. ASOS Premium Wrap Skirt ($86): Take a super unique color, style and shape, put them together and voila! Gorgeous.
5. DKNY Color Block Scuba Mini Skirt ($179): It’s a mini and it’s color blocked… need we say more?
8. Forever 21 Neon Pop Scuba Skirt ($9): This skimpy mini comes in six different colors. At only $9, we’re not even debating getting more than one.
10. ASOS Tropical Floral Print Skater Skirt ($67): Flirty and feminine, you’ll be finding yourself twirling down the sidewalk in this number.
11. ASOS Midi Skirt With Crossover Front ($58): If you didn’t snag a midi skirt for spring, now is the time to snag one for summer.
14. ASOS Scuba Peplum Hem Skirt ($67): Peplum tops and dresses have been huge in the fashion world, and we’re loving this fresh, new flared look.
15. ASOS Laser Cut Midi Skirt ($143): The laser cut details on this midi are totally to-die-for. We see this chartreuse scuba being a super hot conversation piece.
16. Forever 21 Standout Stripes Mini Skirt ($9): Never worry about matching again. This simple mini pairs well with just about any color of the rainbow.
So, are you ready to scuba? What’s your favorite fabric to wear? Let us know in the comments below or on Facebook.