9 Shoe Sales to Shop ASAP
The greatest thing about shoes is that you wear them every single day, and usually a couple of different ones too — rain boots to work on soggy days, office-approp pumps once you arrive and running shoes when you break a sweat. Because there’s never a bad time to scoop up shoes, we’re sharing some of our absolute faves that just so happen to be on sale right now. Shop on and don’t worry about taking a big bite out of your savings.
1. Puma Carson Runner Knit Women’s Running Shoes ($39, originally $65): Whether you’re out for a run or simply zipping around the farmers’ market on a Saturday afternoon, these comfy beauties will keep your feet feeling good.
2. Aerosoles Gold Role Booties ($50, originally $79): The teensy bit of snake print in the back makes these booties an ideal transition piece from the office to happy hour and beyond. They’ve got just the right amount of flair to be fun, but not so much that they’re not work appropriate.
4. Frye Jackie Gore Boots ($199, originally $298): Oh Frye, you have a way of making some of the most gorgeous, well-crafted shoes and boots around, but sometimes you’re just too spendy to be practical. Not today when they’re on sale! These pretty things are perfect for heading into spring.
5. Clark’s Desert Lines ($100, originally $300): More fun shoes have never existed. These stripey blue beauties are some of the most lovely and lighthearted footwear we’ve seen in a while. Glam up a basic ensemble with these guys in no time at all.
6. Vans Classic Slip-On Sneakers in Embossed Check ($50, originally $60): The best thing about these shoes (besides the fact that they’re on sale) is that they’re an epic blend of casual and chic. Slip-on vans are always relaxed, but this embossed, checked version gives them a little polish too.
7. TOMS Cognac Suede Desert Wedges ($67, originally $89): TOMS started with the slip-on craze, but has since morphed into some other shoe versions that are equally adorable, like these suede boots. From dresses to skinny jeans, these guys are where it’s at — plus their neutral hue means they’ll pair with almost anything.
8. Dolce Vita Howell Oxfords ($97, originally $200): Keep it classy and funky with these killer Oxfords from Dolce Vita. Flow along the minimal vein with an all-black outfit or tone down a colorful one with these black beauties.
9. J.Crew Collection Green Glitter Strappy Sandals ($300, originally $358): These sparkling heels are super fun. From New Year’s Eve to any old night out with your pals and even with some super casual jeans during brunch, these gems will add some sparkle to your life — literally.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)