9 Shoe Sales to Shop ASAP
The greatest thing about shoes is that you wear them every single day, and usually a couple of different ones too — rain boots to work on soggy days, office-approp pumps once you arrive and running shoes when you break a sweat. Because there’s never a bad time to scoop up shoes, we’re sharing some of our absolute faves that just so happen to be on sale right now. Shop on and don’t worry about taking a big bite out of your savings.
1. Puma Carson Runner Knit Women’s Running Shoes ($39, originally $65): Whether you’re out for a run or simply zipping around the farmers’ market on a Saturday afternoon, these comfy beauties will keep your feet feeling good.
2. Aerosoles Gold Role Booties ($50, originally $79): The teensy bit of snake print in the back makes these booties an ideal transition piece from the office to happy hour and beyond. They’ve got just the right amount of flair to be fun, but not so much that they’re not work appropriate.
Curious George, in the best way possible. If these little guys don’t make you want to splash around in some rain puddles, nothing will.
4. Frye Jackie Gore Boots ($199, originally $298): Oh Frye, you have a way of making some of the most gorgeous, well-crafted shoes and boots around, but sometimes you’re just too spendy to be practical. Not today when they’re on sale! These pretty things are perfect for heading into spring.
5. Clark’s Desert Lines ($100, originally $300): More fun shoes have never existed. These stripey blue beauties are some of the most lovely and lighthearted footwear we’ve seen in a while. Glam up a basic ensemble with these guys in no time at all.
6. Vans Classic Slip-On Sneakers in Embossed Check ($50, originally $60): The best thing about these shoes (besides the fact that they’re on sale) is that they’re an epic blend of casual and chic. Slip-on vans are always relaxed, but this embossed, checked version gives them a little polish too.
7. TOMS Cognac Suede Desert Wedges ($67, originally $89): TOMS started with the slip-on craze, but has since morphed into some other shoe versions that are equally adorable, like these suede boots. From dresses to skinny jeans, these guys are where it’s at — plus their neutral hue means they’ll pair with almost anything.
8. Dolce Vita Howell Oxfords ($97, originally $200): Keep it classy and funky with these killer Oxfords from Dolce Vita. Flow along the minimal vein with an all-black outfit or tone down a colorful one with these black beauties.
9. J.Crew Collection Green Glitter Strappy Sandals ($300, originally $358): These sparkling heels are super fun. From New Year’s Eve to any old night out with your pals and even with some super casual jeans during brunch, these gems will add some sparkle to your life — literally.