For many of us, our purses don’t just carry our phones and wallets — they store our lives, holding in them anything and everything we might need throughout the day. We’ll fully admit that there have been times that we have felt a bit like Mary Poppins, pulling a never-ending supply of stuff out of our purse while frantically searching for our keys. And while we might not need that second or third lipstick with us at all times, there are some skincare saviors we are glad to have on hand when we need them. Scroll on for 11 skincare heroes that we refuse to leave home without during the week.
1. Drunk Elephant Umbra Sheer Physical Defense SPF 30 ($38): Get your daily SPF on with this antioxidant-filled sunscreen. The hydrating formula will leave you with a glowing complexion, while simultaneously preventing you from getting lobster red in the sun.
2. Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask ($26): The driest of lips need the tenderest of care, and this ultra-hydrating lip mask is the ideal solution. Agave nectar and jojoba oil are just two of the ingredients in this thick paste, which is guaranteed to moisturize the most sandpaper-y of pouts.
3. Ole Henriksen Grease Relief Cleansing Cloth ($15/30-pack): Whether you’ve committed a makeup snafu and need a redo, or you just want a clean face, these cleansing cloths have got you covered. With botanical AHAs and eucalyptus, your complexion will be clarified and cleansed in a simple swipe.
4. Tata Harper Hydrating Floral Essence ($65): Those looking for a midday pick-me-up will love this hydrating essence, a mixture of hyaluronic acid, rose and lavender that can be spritzed on top of makeup for an instant complexion refresher.
5. The Body Shop Coconut Hand Cream ($6): Dry skin is inevitable in the winter, and our hands always seem to take the brunt of it. Carry around a portable hand cream for a little TLC whenever it’s needed.
6. Charlotte Tilbury Mini Miracle Eye Wand ($45): Multi-use beauty lovers will flip for this eye cream and highlighting concealer rolled into one. Simply apply the hydrating eye cream on one side and follow up with the concealer on the other. Voilà! Pesky dark circles will be gone in a flash.
7. Indie Lee Blemish Stick ($28): Heal blemishes on the go with this clear, potent formula of salicylic acid, witch hazel and zinc. The travel-friendly stick makes it a breeze to banish red, angry acne in any setting.
8. Eos Smooth Lip Balm ($5): No matter what season it is, a lip balm is an essential. That being said, winter is the season for dry lips, so there’s no better time than now to stock up on these lip saviors.
9. BOX Naturals Rosewater Towelettes ($9): Give your body a quick refresh with this set of natural, rosewater-infused towelettes, perfect for just about any situation.
10. Too Cool For School Dinoplatz Dear Brachiosaurus Blotting Paper ($8): An oily face can hit at any time, so clear it up with these (admittedly adorable) blotting papers. The pack comes with a handy, reusable puff, so it’s simple to absorb oil without messing up your makeup.
11. Peter Thomas Roth Acne-Clear Invisible Dots ($12): Stop spots in their tracks with these invisible dots, which are virtually undetectable on your skin as they heal and clear up blemishes throughout the day.
What skincare pieces do you carry in your purse? Let us know your faves in the comments below!