Slim is In: 11 Minimalist Wallets
No one wants to carry around a bulky wallet no matter how big the purse or pocket or how fat the stacks of cash. Simplify your ca-ching-and-credit-card carrier with a minimalist wallet. While we wait until Coin comes out, grab yourself or your man one of these good-looking, well-functioning and pocket-friendly wallets. Hint: Father’s Day is coming up, and dad has approved the following messages.
1. Vestige Card Carrier by Tyler Pratt ($20): The definition of Vestige is “the smallest amount of something.” This leather wallet holds true to its name and carries six cards, folded bills and has a little slot for a house key, which just goes to show you: You can carry a lot in the smallest amount of space.
2. Carbon Fiber Money Clip ($36): Made by RC Fibers, the double lock design means twice the room in one money clip. Your credit card data is safe from RF signals, and there’s a trusty five year warranty against delimitation. Also check out their silverback money clip.
3. The Money Wrap ($56): Super compact and durable, the leather Money Wrap, available in tons of colors, tri-folds up securely to hold your money in place. You can get an idea of how small the product is here.
4. Batman Money Clip ($40): Keep your money in tact with the bat! Rubberized coating, magnetized grip and matte black color.
5. Most Rad Minimalist Wallet ($30): This RFID coated slim wallet has an elastic band, three card slots, an on-the-go pocket on the outside and two interior pockets, so you can fit A LOT in this little guy.
6. Jack Spade Credit Card Holder ($78): For the nautical-loving man in your life — with only two credit cards, this one is on the smaller side but is big on style.
7. Whipping + Post Picker’s Wallet ($31): Unlike other wallets, this 100 percent grain leather looker has a special spot for your driver’s license and your guitar pick. Rawk!
8. Hard Graft Bi-Fold Wallet ($134): Handmade in Italy, the six credit card slots are on a wool felt background. The wallet has a separate compartment for money, and the stitching adds a craftsman’s touch!
9. Portsmith Co. Birch Ply Minimalist Wallet ($30): A great “vegan” option and truly one of the most “minimal” wallets out there!
10. Atelier Pall Slim Leather Wallet ($50) The engraving option makes this wallet a great gift. The slim design includes interior and exterior slots and the edges are hand polished with beeswax.
What do you think of minimalist wallets? Let us know in the comments below!
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?
We turned to trusted intimates brand Adore Me to set us straight on trends for the year ahead, featuring size-inclusive bodysuits, romantic bustiers, lacy babydoll styles, and everything in between. Luxe sets start at $24.95 with free shipping and exchanges, and if you're not sure what style would work best for you, Adore Me has an at-home styling service called the Elite Box. You can try everything on from the comfort and safety of your home, keep what you love, and send back the rest totally hassle-free. Need more to pique your interest? Scroll ahead to see the silky lingerie and loungewear pieces we're adding to our cart.
Adore Me Svana Contour Set ($24.95): You can't go wrong with this playful satin cherry print and lace design.
Adore Me Luana Camisole & Short Set ($24.95): It was about time for a PJ upgrade, and this silky set is perfect for sweet dreamin' and lounging around the house.
Adore Me Gynger Unlined Set ($24.95): Va-va-voom! Hands-down the sexiest piece in the collection, this bra boasts a fiery red bow and skin-showing cups — literally confidence in a bra!
Adore Me Evetta Unlined Set ($24.95): This barely-there flouncy lace set is for when you'd almost rather wear nothing at all.
Adore Me Desirae Robe ($24.95): Take your self-care to the next level with this so-soft robe with subtle lace detailing.
Adore Me Clarisse Unlined Bodysuit ($24.95): This floral lace bodysuit with adjustable attached garters is straight out of our lingerie fantasy.
Adore Me Charlize Unlined Set ($24.95): If plum is more your power color, you'll love this sheer lace set.
Adore Me Helene Cheeky Plus (5 for $20): Our underwear drawer needs a little TLC too, and these comfy undies with coverage are the answer.
Adore Me Kaia Contour Plus Set ($24.95): Cutouts are all the rage, so why not have them in your underwear too?
Adore Me Kaia Contour Set ($24.95): Oh, and it comes in fire engine red — yes, please!
Adore Me Clarisse Bodysuit ($24.95): If you weren't sure about bodysuits, let this classic style change your mind.
Adore Me Corina Push Up Bustier ($24.95): Like more volume in the cleavage area? This sexy corset situation is for you.