We are big fans of multi-tasking when it comes to our beauty routines. So we love any product that has multiple uses and helps us simplify our busy, busy lives. If you’re as big a fan of 2-in-1 products as we are, listen up! We’ve compiled a list of some of our favorite new products that will give you twice as much bang for your buck and help you multi-task your way to an easier beauty routine.
1. Yves Saint Laurent Kiss & Blush ($45): Using this creative applicator, you’ll have fun applying your blush and lip color in one fell swoop. We are obsessed with Rose Epicurien, a gorgeous ’90s-inspired shade that’s the perfect transitional hue for summer to fall.
2. W3ll People Universalist Multi-Use Colorstick ($28): Rock some red lips, cheeks or both — it’s your choice. Available in a bunch of different shades, this colorstick is great for all seasons, but we’re loving Creamy Crimson as a classic red for fall.
3. Kjaer Weis Cream Blush ($56): Beauty blogger Britanie Faith counts Kjaer Weis’ blushes as some of her must-have products, and we can certainly see why. Not only is the creamy formula a fantastic blush, but it also double as a nicely colored lip tint. Try the new shade Happy for a bright and beautiful magenta pink that will make you look positively radiant.
4. Wander Beauty On-the-Go Blush and Illuminator ($42): Get your color and glow on all at once with this ah-mazing blush and highlighter stick. Swipe both on and blend with your fingers for a beautiful-yet-simple look.
5. Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow ($68): The art of contouring is a breeze with this palette, which provides a highlight and bronzing powder you can use year-round. Sculpt your face like Kim K. with this one easy-to-use product.
6. RMS Beauty Lip2Cheek ($36): An all-natural formula that can add color to both your lips and cheeks? Sign us up! We especially love the shade Illusive, a matte burnt rose with a hint of plum that’s perfect for crisp autumn weather.
8. Nudestix Sculpting Pencil ($24): Contouring has never been simpler with this two-sided pencil, which allows you to both sculpt and highlight with ease. It even comes with a case and sharpener so you can use it on the go!
9. Lily Lolo Eyebrow Duo ($9): Elicit some serious eyebrow envy with this powder and wax duo. The powder comes in different shades to allow you to fill in your brows, while the wax helps you keep them on fleek.
10. NARS Dual Intensity Blush ($45): Change up your look on a daily basis with a silky wet/dry blush formula. With each palette you get two choices, so you can mix and match different shades and levels of intensity. It’s a dozen different looks all in one small package.
11. Gressa Skin Lumière Luminous Complexion Fluid ($28): This multi-use fluid is essential for an everyday natural look. Use it for your eyes, cheeks or lips for a positively radiant color you will L-O-V-E.
12. Pur Minerals Double Ego 2-in-1 Eyeliner ($21): Can’t decide between an eye pencil and liquid liner? Try both with this 2-in-1 liner that allows you to go from minimal to intense in no time. Rock a bit of color with the shade Rio De Janiero, a beautiful purple that will make any eye color pop.
13. Ciate & Olivia Palermo Seaside Park Bronzer Duo ($32): We absolutely adore Olivia Palermo’s new makeup collab, and this blush/bronzer duo is one of our favorites. Use them together or separately for equally wonderful results.
14. Olivine Atelier Love & Salt Hair and Body Mist ($26): Fall might be on its way, but as far as we’re concerned, summer never has to end. With notes of coconut and lily, this multi-use mist is essential for every day or even a beach vacation. Spritz it on your body for a gorgeous scent or spray a bit in your hair for beautiful beach-y waves.
15. Herbivore Botanicals Coco Rose Tint ($24): Get your pink on with this lip and cheek tint from one of our favorite Etsy beauty stores. The coconut oil-infused formula will not only give you an enviable glow, but it will also leave your skin happy and hydrated.
Which of these 2-in-1 products do you want in your makeup bag this fall? Any we missed? Let us know in the comments below!