Kiss Dry Lips Away With These 21 Tasty Lip Balms
The season devoted to chapped lips is almost here. Forgo dry and brittle lips by investing in a bevy of lip balms in every flavor and scent imaginable. From the Lip Smacker classics that you know and love to high-end lip stains, you’ll have no trouble finding a lip product that works for you. Here are 21 lip balms guaranteed to give you the perfect pout!
1. Whole Lotta Candy Lip Balm Set ($25): Fans of Clinique’s signature chubby sticks will want to snatch up their trio of candy-themed lip balms STAT. Expect tons of moisture, a subtle tint and a whole lotta fun.
2. Vegan Lip Balm ($6): Say hello to the latest trend on the block — vegan lip balm. Available in cinnamon mint, cocoa and tangerine lime (just to name a few), this organic moisturizing lip balm will leave your lips buttery soft and smooth.
3. Cherry Cola Lip Balm Set ($15): Proof that good things do indeed come in pairs, this cherry cola lip balm duo is everything. While one balm is tinted, the other is clear. Share one with a friend or wear both for a full-coverage look.
4. Cherry Snow Cone ($3): Hold the phone… cherry-snow-cone-flavored lip balm does exist!
5. Sweet Mint Smooth Stick Lip Balm ($3): Who needs chewing gum when you have sweet minty fresh lip balm?
6. Pomegranate Born Lippy Stick Lip Balm ($6): This pomegranate balm is perfect for the girl who wants a quick touch-up every now and again.
7. Coca-Cola Heart Pot Gloss ($4): It’s a great day for Coca-Cola and Lip Smacker lovers alike. This heart-shaped lip balm tin is a keepsake collectible that you’ll want to get your hands on.
8. Sweet Tart Lip Balm Slider Tub ($4): Satisfy your sweet tooth and get silky-smooth lips. Did we mention this lip balm slider tub is pocket friendly?
10. Frosties Lip Balm ($6): We weren’t kidding when we said that they don’t make lip balm like they used to. In the words of Tony the Tiger, this Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes flavored lip balm is gr-r-reat!
11. Summer Fruit Lip Balm ($3): Thanks to EOS, you can now hold on to summer a little bit longer. A mix of delectable fruity scents, “summer fruit” is exactly what the doctor ordered. And word on the street is that both Beyoncé and Miley line their smackers with this lip balm.
13. Vanilla-Scented Lip Balm ($2): Okay, you got us. We might have been a tad influenced by the cutesy cupcake container, but can you blame us?
15. Pink Melon Sorbet Lip Balm ($15): Three words: Pink. Melon. Sorbet. Three more words: Sign. Us. Up.
16. Sweet Grape Lip Balm ($1): For just a buck, yeah, we’ll definitely give this grape lip balm a try.
19. Volupte Sheer Juicy Grapefruit Lip Balm ($34): YSL has unveiled a brilliant sheer lip balm that is worth the splurge. Promising hydrated lips for up to eight hours, this juicy grapefruit balm is a winner on all fronts.
20. Girl Scouts Cookie Lip Balm ($3): No longer will you have to wait until January to call dibs on your favorite Girl Scouts cookies. Thin Mints flavored lip balm (among other GS classics) is now available 365 days a year!
21. Peppermint Lip Balm ($6): We may be a tad biased, considering we stock our own store with this balm, but this 100% natural peppermint lip balm is seriously ah-mazing.
Which lip balm will you be reaching for the moment chapped lip season hits? Let us know in the comments section below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)