In the skin care world, fall is one of the most problematic seasons of them all. Because of the crisp, cool weather, skin has a tendency to get rough and dry in the blink of an eye. So, now more than ever, it’s time to invest in skin-moisturizing saviors like body lotion. Whether you’re working with a drugstore budget or are looking to splurge on lotions that work like magic to give your skin a healthy glow, we’ve rounded up 13 body lotions perfect for every budget. Here’s how to fight off scaly skin no matter how much dough you drop.
Body Lotions to Buy for Under $10
1. Nivea Original Moisture Body Lotion ($6): This lotion provides a serious bang for your buck, leaving your skin completely hydrated with rich vitamin E at an affordable price.
2. Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Hand and Body Lotion Wipes ($6): Lotion up on the go with these moisturizing coconut milk wipes that soften skin in a pinch and leave a light but lingering citrus scent behind.
3. OGX Hydrating Argan Oil Of Morocco Body Lotion ($7): Argan oil has an endless array of beauty benefits, and its quickly absorbent, moisturizing properties are welcome in this readily available product.
Body Lotions to Buy for Under $25
4. Eucerin Intensive Repair Very Dry Skin Lotion ($13): When you’re in need of some intensive repair, look no further than this drugstore favorite. With a super rich formula, this is a great lotion to wear overnight, so your skin can really soak in all the benefits.
5. Juice Beauty Organic Green Apple Firming Body Lotion ($18): Apples for fall, apples for your skin. An organic skin savoir, this green apple-infused moisturizer helps to not only soothe ailing skin but also give skin firmness.
6. Kiehl’s Creme de Corps Light-Weight Body Lotion ($25): This lightweight lotion is perfect for the girl on the go. No need to sit around while you wait for a lotion to sink into your skin; this particular moisturizer will absorb quickly so you can hydrate your skin and be on your way in a flash.
Body Lotions to Buy for Under $50
7. LUSH Dream Cream Hand and Body Lotion ($28): Sensitive skin has met its match with the aptly named Dream Cream. With a non-greasy formula that can be used for both your hands and body, this soothing cream is a great choice for healing irritated, itchy skin.
8. KVossNYC Ultimate Hydrator ($28): Any product that contains the word “ultimate” has to mean business. The combination of shea butter, cocoa butter and argan oil make this a triple-threat moisturizer that can tackle any dryness.
9. Metta Skincare Body Butter ($47): There’s no better way to quench cold-weather skin than with richly hydrating cocoa and shea butter. This particular formula is completely natural and melts into a balm upon contact with the skin, leaving all skin types with lasting protection and moisture.
Body Lotions to Buy for Under $100
10. African Botanics Marula Intense Skin Repair Body Balm ($55): This concentrated body balm contains marula oil, a natural ingredient beloved by celebrities such as Chrissy Teigen for its lightweight and absorbent moisturizing properties.
11. Kat Burki Body Butter ($62): Leave skin instantly hydrated and toned with this luxurious blend of cold-pressed oils that are as healing to the skin as they are moisturizing.
Body Lotions to Buy for Under $250
12. Natura Bisse Diamond Body Cream ($225): At this price we were hoping the formula would contain actual diamonds but, alas, it’s just a superbly moisturizing cream. A cocktail of different ingredients make this product an ideal option for those seeking powerful anti-aging properties on top of a little luminosity.
Body Lotions to Buy for Under $500
13. Sisley-Paris Sisleya Firming Body Care ($490): We’re not sure whether to LOL or ask WTF?! While we’re sure this cream will keep you hydrated with its 19 plant-based active ingredients that combine serum-like power with feel-good cream, we’re a bit speechless on the hefty asking price for this one.
Which of these body lotions do you plan on using for colder weather? Let us know in the comments below!