*This* Is the Super Chic Hairstyle That Took Over the 2017 Teen Choice Awards
Last night marked the Teen Choice Awards, and celeb guests including Paris Jackson, Vanessa Hudgens, and Lucy Hale pulled out ALL the stops on the blue carpet. They didn’t shirk in the hair department, and one style in particular seemed to outshine all the rest: slicked-down hair.
Everyone from Vanessa Hudgens to Gigi Gorgeous could be seen rocking the trend, putting a much stronger focus on their gorgeous faces. Check out all the ways stars wore this of-the-moment ‘do below.
1. Vanessa Hudgens: The “Reminding Me” singer opted for a deep side part, which she slicked back into a low bun — all the better to see that sparkly, iridescent pink makeup!
2. Lucy Hale: Alternately, Life Sentence star Lucy Hale left her chin-length tresses down, though she kept them back and off her face with what we assume was PLENTY of pomade.
3. Melissa Benoist: CW’s own Supergirl went for a low-key look, sweeping her locks into a low pony with minimal volume.
4. Gigi Gorgeous: Gorgeous dressed up her swept-back blonde hair with several pearl bobby pins at her temples that gave her plain white shift dress some added oomph.
5. Gabi DeMartino: YouTube star DeMartino was right on trend with a chic, polished side part that made her Hudgens’ hair twin.
What do you think of this super “slick” trend? Tell us over @BritandCo.
(Photos via Frazer Harrison/Getty)