15 Spring Fashion Buys That Are Perfect for Easter Sunday Brunch
If you’re anything like us, you’ve been eyeing spring fashion for some time now, hoping that maybe, just maybe, all those warm weather frocks will have some pull on the actual forecast (come onnnnn, sunny skies!). With Easter right around the corner, you’ll finally, FINALLY have a reason to wear your new Sunday best come rain or shine. We’ve already got you covered in the hair and nail departments, and now, we present 15 pieces that were practically made for brunching on Easter Sunday. Cheers!
1. INC International Concepts Belted Walker Coat ($60): No matter what the weather, this trench has your back. Cover up with a cheery knit trench that will not only keep chills at bay, but turn heads too.
2. Old Navy Patterned Canvas Stiletto Pumps ($35): These floral pumps will help you hop into spring in style, and at a discount, no less! Pair this lighthearted print with a simple shift and you’re ready for the rest of the season.
3. Express Low Rise New Waistband Columnist Ankle Pant ($70): A pop of spring color is all you’ll really need to look your best on Easter Sunday. These weather-appropriate ankle pants from Express will let you do just that.
4. Olivia Burton Woodland Bunny Dusty Pink Watch ($140): Celebrate the man, er, bunny of the hour (har, har) with this adorable graphic watch from Olivia Burton. Better still, with its millennial pink leather strap and rose-gold plated case, this is one timepiece you’ll want to wear long after the holiday is over.
5. New York & Company Eva Mendes Collection Freya Floral Jacquard Dress ($100): Actress-turned-fashion babe Eva Mendes makes brunching look easy in this floral jacquard cupcake dress, which also comes in black. Yes, please.
6. Minna Parikka Bunny Loafers ($262): Upon first glance, these sequined loafers may simply seem like a silver sub for Dorothy’s ruby red slippers, but after close inspection, you’ll see they actually have (gasp!) bunny ears.
7. Faithfull the Brand Thompson Playsuit ($165): Ditch the expected and opt for a chic long-sleeve striped romper to stand out from the skirts of the ladies-who-brunch crowd. Simply add a flower crown and a waist bag to convert this number to festival-ready.
8. Sheln Sleeveless Scallop Shift Dress ($22): It doesn’t get any more Easter-friendly than a simple shift dress. The scalloped edging and sky blue hue of this charming mini dress make it an easy go-to that will impress even the fanciest of guests.
9. Karl Lagerfeld Paris Tweed A-Line Dress with Bow ($148): You can never go wrong with Chanel, but since we can’t quite afford to brunch in one of the brand’s iconic tweed looks just yet, we’ll settle for the next best thing: an affordable pick from Karl Lagerfled’s Paris line.
10. Zara Leather Mules ($70): Show up in the season’s hottest shoe trend with a pair of blue leather mules that look every bit as comfy as they do stylish. Rock these steppers in a monochromatic look or mix it up with other pastel hues.
11. Topshop Floral Embroidered Faux Leather Clutch ($48): April showers bring May flowers. This cute floral clutch has just enough room to store your perfect spring lippie shade and any other essentials you might need.
12. Draper James Bonnie Bunny Love Circle Dress ($250): With pink bunnies printed all over, this Draper James dress was made with Easter in mind — check out how adorable it looks on Reese! Its universally flattering fit and flare silhouette ensures it will look just as cute on you too, regardless of shape.
13. Ted Baker London Miolla Full Skirt ($279): Beautiful botanicals and box pleats are only a few of the great accents on this must-buy. Pretty AND refined, this Ted Baker London skirt lets you double up on bling, since it’s emblazoned with clusters of jewels. Oooh! Aaah!
14. LC Lauren Conrad Tulle A-Line Dress ($68): Leave it to LC to give us THE perfectly sweet Easter brunch frock that boasts lavender florals and delicate tulle. GORGE!
15. Mango Flowy Palazzo Trousers ($50): Nothing says spring like statement-making palazzo pants. Brighten someone’s day in these bright yellow trousers that bring a whole new meaning to the term “pocket full of sunshine.”
Which Easter outfit is your fave? Tell us over @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.