22 Statement Stud Earrings Under $100
Fact: Studs don’t get enough love. Why? Maybe because we’ve tricked ourselves into thinking that “dressed up” means going all out or that larger-than-life earrings are the only way to make a big statement. Time to kick those ideas to the curb, because we’re here to tell you that studs seriously rock. And we’re not talking about your grandmother’s pearl earrings or those less-than-captivating starter studs you got when you pierced your ears. The new stud is bold and stands out just as much as a blinged-out dangler. From sparkling ear climbers to razor sharp spikes, these 22 pairs of studs are anything but boring. Oh, and they’re all under $100 too — life is good.
1. A Peace Treaty Kamama Earrings ($55): There’s the ear cuff and the ear jacket, but the next big thing to take earlobes by storm is the ear climber. We’re particularly partial to this one by A Peace Treaty. The brightly hued stones and sharp triangular shape create a unique fusion of tribal and space age.
Jennifer Lawrence and Emma Watson have been spotted rocking this hot runway look. This bold black number is a cool downtown riff on the pearlescent Dior original. The best part about this trendy piece? You can mix things up by switching out the front stud for different ones already in your jewelry collection.
leather jacket for maximum impact or pair them up with a flirty feminine top for a majorly cool contrast.
baguettes that give them a vintage, art deco feel. They’re deliciously stylish.
6. By Boe Square Cluster Earrings ($35): It’s hip to be square — especially if you’re wearing these playful square cluster studs.
7. Elizabeth Cole Gold-Plated Stone Earrings ($66): Between the richly hued glass stones and contemporary fan shape, these studs will no doubt become a regular in your rotation.
8. Dannijo Dottie Ear Jackets ($118): Ok, we cheated a little on the price. But these spiky ear jackets are beyond awesome. The mixed metals mean you can wear ’em with anything AND you can even ditch the brass buttons for any other stud in your collection.
minimalist gold bars have just enough sparkle to liven up your look.
10. Noir Jewelry Diamond Pyramid Stud with Dangling Pyramid Earring ($50): Dress up everything from a LBD to a band tee with these glam pyramid sparklers.
on-trend eye ear jackets will protect you from any fashion faux pas.
12. Forever21 Faux Pearl Claw Earrings ($5): Here, dainty pearl studs get a majorly fashion forward update. Silver-plated claws replace traditional backings for a tough twist on a feminine classic.
14. Nasty Gal Rock On Earring Set ($18): We’ve struck gold with this set of gold nugget earrings. Mix and match for a cool eclectic look or keep it subtle with the smallest of the three pairs.
geometric baubles is eye-catching enough on its own. Wear them with a bomber jacket, tee and relaxed fit pants for a hip sports-luxe look.
18. Urban Outfitters Porcupine Stud Earrings ($20): This prickly pair is modeled after its quill-covered namesake, but has a bit more pizzazz. Hammered metal and polished stone give them a bohemian flair that is the ideal match for a flowy floral dress and fringe-flecked suede jacket.
19. Rebecca Minkoff Pyramid Fan Stud Earring ($38): Brighten up a dreary day with these art deco-inspired earrings. The lustrous gold finish is perfect for perking up any outfit.
20. Jacquie Aiche Wing Right Ear Crawler ($77): This wing-shaped wonder delivers luminous shine and cool-girl edge without committing to any additional piercings.
architecturally influenced bars are far from blasé. They’re the ideal finish for a daring modern getup or your nine-to-five uniform.
22. Upper Metal Class Long Wave Earrings ($60): You’ll be making waves when you don these gleaming beauties.