Whether you’re trying to lose weight, be more productive, change your diet or even be a better friend, your phone can actually make sticking to your resolution easier than ever. Give your phone a break from uploading pics to Insta and turn it into the ultimate life coach with these resolution helper apps that’ll have you totally owning your resolution this year. From goal trackers that help make ambitious feats attainable to apps that reward your good behavior and push you toward success, you’ll be rocking that resolution in no time. So go ahead and raise a glass to the New Year, then get to downloading.
1. Headspace: Is being more mindful at the top of your resolution list this year? This app will help train your brain to be more mindful with just a 10-minute daily commitment. (Free on iOS and Android)
2. Nozbe: If you’re trying to amp up your productivity in your personal or professional life, let this app pitch in. Nozbe organizes all your tasks across all platforms and lets you delegate them to team members or knock them out on your own. (Free on iOS and Android)
3. Day One: A great way to keep any resolution is to journal through the process. This app lets you record your progress each day so you can watch yourself set and meet goals. By meeting daily goals, you’ll be well on your way to owning your resolution. ($4.99 on iOS)
6. Mint: If you’re trying to save dough in the coming year, this app can help. Connect your accounts to get detailed reports on where your money is going so you can spend smarter. (Free on iOS and Android)
7. GoalsonTrack: If your resolution seems huge and overwhelming, this app can help break down the overall goals into smaller, attainable chunks. Track how you’re doing daily to make serious progress toward any resolution. (Free on iOS and Android)
10. Sociidot: Feel like a fancy person and get yourself a life coach… in an app form. Go beyond a one-year resolution to set big, lifetime goals and meet them through small, attainable steps laid out for you within the app. (Free on iOS)
What’s your resolution this year? Which app will you choose to help you tackle it? Let us know in the comments below!