13 Apps to Help You Rock Your New Year’s Resolutions
Whether you’re trying to lose weight, be more productive, change your diet or even be a better friend, your phone can actually make sticking to your resolution easier than ever. Give your phone a break from uploading pics to Insta and turn it into the ultimate life coach with these resolution helper apps that’ll have you totally owning your resolution this year. From goal trackers that help make ambitious feats attainable to apps that reward your good behavior and push you toward success, you’ll be rocking that resolution in no time. So go ahead and raise a glass to the New Year, then get to downloading.
1. Headspace: Is being more mindful at the top of your resolution list this year? This app will help train your brain to be more mindful with just a 10-minute daily commitment. (Free on iOS and Android)
2. Nozbe: If you’re trying to amp up your productivity in your personal or professional life, let this app pitch in. Nozbe organizes all your tasks across all platforms and lets you delegate them to team members or knock them out on your own. (Free on iOS and Android)
3. Day One: A great way to keep any resolution is to journal through the process. This app lets you record your progress each day so you can watch yourself set and meet goals. By meeting daily goals, you’ll be well on your way to owning your resolution. ($4.99 on iOS)
6. Mint: If you’re trying to save dough in the coming year, this app can help. Connect your accounts to get detailed reports on where your money is going so you can spend smarter. (Free on iOS and Android)
7. GoalsonTrack: If your resolution seems huge and overwhelming, this app can help break down the overall goals into smaller, attainable chunks. Track how you’re doing daily to make serious progress toward any resolution. (Free on iOS and Android)
10. Sociidot: Feel like a fancy person and get yourself a life coach… in an app form. Go beyond a one-year resolution to set big, lifetime goals and meet them through small, attainable steps laid out for you within the app. (Free on iOS)
What’s your resolution this year? Which app will you choose to help you tackle it? Let us know in the comments below!
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?
We turned to trusted intimates brand Adore Me to set us straight on trends for the year ahead, featuring size-inclusive bodysuits, romantic bustiers, lacy babydoll styles, and everything in between. Luxe sets start at $24.95 with free shipping and exchanges, and if you're not sure what style would work best for you, Adore Me has an at-home styling service called the Elite Box. You can try everything on from the comfort and safety of your home, keep what you love, and send back the rest totally hassle-free. Need more to pique your interest? Scroll ahead to see the silky lingerie and loungewear pieces we're adding to our cart.
Adore Me Svana Contour Set ($24.95): You can't go wrong with this playful satin cherry print and lace design.
Adore Me Luana Camisole & Short Set ($24.95): It was about time for a PJ upgrade, and this silky set is perfect for sweet dreamin' and lounging around the house.
Adore Me Gynger Unlined Set ($24.95): Va-va-voom! Hands-down the sexiest piece in the collection, this bra boasts a fiery red bow and skin-showing cups — literally confidence in a bra!
Adore Me Evetta Unlined Set ($24.95): This barely-there flouncy lace set is for when you'd almost rather wear nothing at all.
Adore Me Desirae Robe ($24.95): Take your self-care to the next level with this so-soft robe with subtle lace detailing.
Adore Me Clarisse Unlined Bodysuit ($24.95): This floral lace bodysuit with adjustable attached garters is straight out of our lingerie fantasy.
Adore Me Charlize Unlined Set ($24.95): If plum is more your power color, you'll love this sheer lace set.
Adore Me Helene Cheeky Plus (5 for $20): Our underwear drawer needs a little TLC too, and these comfy undies with coverage are the answer.
Adore Me Kaia Contour Plus Set ($24.95): Cutouts are all the rage, so why not have them in your underwear too?
Adore Me Kaia Contour Set ($24.95): Oh, and it comes in fire engine red — yes, please!
Adore Me Clarisse Bodysuit ($24.95): If you weren't sure about bodysuits, let this classic style change your mind.
Adore Me Corina Push Up Bustier ($24.95): Like more volume in the cleavage area? This sexy corset situation is for you.