Boots in the fall, flats in the spring and, of course, espadrilles in the summer. Espadrilles come in different heights, different colors and an endless number of styles, all ready to pair with your stylish warm weather wardrobe. Check out these 15 pairs of chic espadrilles that are sure to help you step out in style this summer.
2. J.Crew Sardinia Wedge ($90): Lime green shouts sunshine and summertime. These espadrilles boast a modest wedge and will totally flatter your legs when you lace those ties up.
3. Seychelles Sparkled Espadrilles ($100): A comfortable shoe that’s still full of glitz and glam? Sparkled espadrilles FTW!
5. Soludos We are Handsome Lace Up ($53): These sweet kicks are inspired by the vibe and colors of vintage Miami. Between the ocean blue hues and espadrille sole, we know these will see some action on your feet this summer.
7. Rebecca Minkoff Genny ($105): We bet you didn’t know espadrilles could be so sexy.
8. Gap Printed Espadrille Slip-Ons ($28): You’ll never have trouble finding something to wear with these flats. Plus, the busy pattern and bright colors will be great for hiding dirt and spots on the fabric.
9. Marc Jacobs Woven Tie-Up Wedge Sandals ($401): Leave it to Marc Jacobs, the shoe and accessory king, to create a funky yet sophisticated espadrille.
11. Soludos Derby Espadrille Sneaker ($48): These are the ideal answer to those summer days when you need comfortable shoes for walking around town, but aren’t willing to resort to the super sporty sneaker look.
12. Irregular Choice Tropical Trail Sandal ($105): Espadrille meets gladiator… in all the right ways.
14. Lace-Up Espadrille Shoes ($18): As if the price wasn’t enough to sell you, the adorable palm-tree print makes these flat espadrilles some of the cutest we’ve ever seen.
Are you ready to step out in some espadrilles this season? What’s your favorite style of shoe to wear during the summer? Leave us your thoughts in the comments below or on Facebook.