25 Pretty Patterned Interiors
You know we’re all about bright colors here at Brit HQ, even when it comes to the home. Bold decorating choices like neon furniture and color block rooms are right up our alley, so beautifully patterned interiors are, of course, no exception. Whether you playfully mix your patterns or stick with your one favorite, these 25 living spaces will inspire your love of all things pattern.
2. Patterned Bed: The worn finish on the patterned pillows and bed throw dull its colors, making it easier to pair with other extreme faded patterns. They also go extremely well with the room’s Moroccan market vibe. (via Design*Sponge)
3. Orange and Teal Patterns: Move over starburst mirror, the real star of this room is the cool mix of orange and teal patterns. The floral pillows that bookend the bunch tie the colors together. (via Caitlin Wilson)
4. Gold and Coral Wallpaper: This eclectic bathroom proves that a healthy mix of old and new works. Vintage gold picture frames and a gilded mirror pop against the bright, modern coral wallpaper. (via Apartment Therapy)
7. Playful Patterns: This room takes a lot of design risks that surprisingly pay off. Not only does it gracefully feature the three primary colors in the same room, it successfully pairs bright paisley and puppy dog-patterned throw pillows. (via Houzz)
8. Going Green: We’re used to patterned blues, yellows, and creams dominating living quarters, but what about green? The woven pattern on this key lime and olive curtain is definitely the way to make it work. (via Eye See Pretty)
11. Color on Color: Let’s face it, sometimes more is more. This bold mix of color across the splatter patterned curtains, floral sofa, and neon chevron pillows is artsy and playful. (via Design Defined)
12. Kaleidoscope Headboard: Here’s another way to mix a ton of color in a less obvious way. The fabric on this dramatically tall headboard and curtains jumbles tiny dots of color that resemble the lense of a kaleidoscope. (via House to Home)
14. Sailboat Wallpaper: It can be tough to pull off a themed room, but it’s smooth sailing with this boat-themed bathroom. The whimsical sailboat wallpaper is a perfect match for the shower’s ocean blue tile. (via Design*Sponge)
15. Blue and White Patterns: Polka dots and block shapes make this classic color pairing way more visually interesting. Did you catch the amazing inverse pattern on those gorgeous wooden armchairs? (via Houzz)
Which patterned interiors did you find most inspiring? Talk to us in the comments below!