Those holidays pies were definitely drool worthy, and our Pi day was way more memorable than last year’s thanks to petite pie pops . But with summer right around the corner, we’re switching gears. From fruit-filled to frozen to fun-size, the summer pies we’ve rounded up will not only satiate your sweet tooth but will have you sprinting back for seconds. No really, these pies are so ridiculously delicious that we’d take any of them to the face.
4. Frozen Banana Walnut Toffee Pie : Step up your banana cream pie game by adding vanilla ice cream and walnuts to the mix. Not into toffee bits? Sub them out for chocolate chips instead! (via Babble )
6. Key Lime Margarita Pie With Pretzel Crust : Sipping a margarita on a hot summer’s day is a seriously spiritual experience. So needless to say, we were thanking the baking gods when we came across this lovely citrus dessert. (via Love from the Oven )
8. Blackberry Cardamom Hand Pies With Buckwheat Crust : Buckwheat is really good for you. And so are blackberries. So these hand pies are basically health food. (via A Cozy Kitchen )
10. Key Lime Pie Pops With Graham Cracker Crust : Now you can eat your pie on the go thanks to these Key lime pie popsicles! Think of the graham cracker crust bottom as a little reward for finishing the whole thing ;) (via Food for My Family )
14. Passion Fruit Meringue Pie : Start with a biscuit base, add the passion fruit curd and top things off with a light Italian meringue to create these sophisticated mini pies-in-a-jar. (via Drizzle and Drip )
16. Blueberry Pie Bars : Smoosh some blueberries between a honey-cornmeal crust to make these treats that are so finger-licking good. And yes, that is a hint of lemon you’re detecting. (via The Cozy Apron )
20. Frozen Peanut Butter Pie Pops : Graham crackers, pretzels, dark chocolate, peanut butter, chocolate-covered rice balls, dry roasted peanuts… Are there any yummy treats on this planet that AREN’T in these amazing pie pops?! (via Cooking Channel )
Have a favorite summer pie you serve up on the regular? Share it with us in the comments below!