12 Stylish Tech Accessories You Didn’t Know You Needed
Even though tech is all around us and we use it every day — from apps for our commute to high-tech kitchen appliances — life-changing iterations happen so quickly, it can be hard to stay on top of it. That means you can miss some of the most fun tech innovations on the market. We’re sharing some of the raddest pieces of tech you didn’t know you needed, right here for your viewing pleasure.
1. Allison House’s HTML and CSS Coding Online Class ($39): If you’re thinking of dabbling in your own website creation or simply want to get better at modifying existing sites, this HTML and CSS combo class is exactly what you need to get up and running in practically no time at all.
2. TrackR StickR TrackR ($25): Keys are tricky little things — they’re so important, but somehow also incredibly easy to lose. Slip this tracker on your key chain, and locate those bad boys by phone whenever they’re out of sight.
3. Gold Charging Cord ($17): Forget about black and white as the only options for charging your devices. You’ve gotta look at this thing so many times every day, you should absolutely glam it up and enjoy it every time you see it.
4. Trndlabs Skeye Mini Drone With HD Camera ($99): Talk about tech you didn’t know you needed! It seems like a toy or a luxury, but think about all the epic photos you can take with your very own HD camera-equipped drone. Selfie game: Elevated.
5. Bando Back Me Up Mobile Charger ($30): Never worry about losing power while out and about again, and never be ashamed of using an ugly mobile charger ever again either. This sweet thing from Bando solves all the charging-on-the-go problems you didn’t know you had.
6. Urbanears Plattan Headphones ($50): Forget factory earbuds. These beauties come in lovely hues, are super comfortable to wear and deliver amazing sound quality. In short, they’re the whole music-listening package.
7. Photojojo Telephoto Lens ($20): Gone are the sad days of trying to zoom in for that perfect photo, only to end up with pixelation everywhere. This zoom-friendly lens is made of solid aluminum and outfitted with thick, high-clarity glass that slips right over almost any camera phone.
8. Boom Movement Swimmer Waterproof Speaker ($60): Spring is here, and that means summer is coming, ladies and gents! Don’t get caught sans tunes just because of a little water. Grab this guy and keep the party going inside the pool as well.
9. Found by B+C iRoller Touchscreen Cleaner ($20): While this little thing isn’t exactly tech itself, it’s so useful, we’re counting it anyway. If you ever get irritated by the annoying fingerprints all over your touch screens, just a couple of swipes with this nifty iRoller will make those prints nothing but memories.
10. Bando Power Trip Car Charger and Wall Plug ($32): If you have a road trip ahead or simply spend lots of time in your car, this pink gem lets you make the most of your time by making sure your devices stay powered up and ready to go whenever you arrive.
11. Sunnylife Bronte Underwater Camera ($20): Water-filled activities (think pool parties, surf trips and lazy lake weekends) yield some of the best memories there are, but they’re harder to capture when you have to risk your phone or camera each time you want to snap a pic. This water-friendly camera takes care of all of that for you. Memories ahoy!
12. Trackr Wallet Trackr ($25): If keys aren’t your problem, but your wallet is, Trackr has got you covered for that too. All you have to do is slip this little guy in your wallet or purse, and you’re just a tap away from finding it via your smartphone.
What comprises your tech necessities? Tell us about ’em on Twitter @BritandCo !