Whether you call ’em escort cards, name cards, or table cards, these cards have one thing in common: they will definitely keep your guests organized! They’re a little way to show your creativity and personality in a form that everyone can take home. I myself just got married a couple days ago, and loved scouring the web for all sorts of festive ways to combine table cards with favors, and have fun with the whole thing. Here are 35 ideas to inspire the prettiest and most creative of tables.
3. Mason Jar Escort Cards: Give your guest a glass as they walk in and they’re sure to partake in your refreshments :) We’re loving the crafty vibe of using mason jars as glasses and name cards. (via Green Wedding Shoes)
4. Airport Code Name Cards: Having a destination wedding or are you and your hubby-to-be just jet-setters? Either way, using airport codes as table numbers lets you create these adorable “ticket” escort cards. (via Style Me Pretty)
6. Cassettes as Escort Cards: These cassettes-as-escort-cards were created for a Beatles themed wedding. They’re nostalgic, quirky, and a great way to give a favor along with your escort cards that’s unique to you. (via Green Wedding Shoes)
7. Jigsaw Puzzle Escort Cards: These pieces will “fit” into your wedding perfectly ;) We’re loving the modern vibe of the black on white on this table but we’re thinking these could look great in bright colors too! (via Junebug Weddings)
8. Cupcake Escort Cards: We’ll start out with a sweet treat that doubles as a way for guests to find their seat! The photos help guests located their cards quickly and the cupcakes are delicious and adorable. (via The Sweetest Occasion)
13. Mini Lantern Escort Cards: Light up the night by having your guests carry lanterns to their tables. This is a pretty way to help your guests find their way to the tables at night! (via Project Wedding)
14. Seed Packets as Escort Cards: Let true love bloom by giving out seed packets as favors and escort cards. This will have your guests remembering your wedding for some time to come. (via DIY Wedding)
19. Soda Pop Escort Cards: Whether you call it soda, or pop, or soda pop, it’s delicious and a great way to give your guests a bit of refreshment before the party gets in full swing. (via 100 Layer Cake)
23. Baskets of Berries as Name Cards: Um, yum? Why can’t every wedding we go to provide us with some fresh berries before we even find our tables? If you snag this idea, we promise your guests will love you. (via Style Me Pretty)
24. Kaleidoscope Escort Cards: Ok, this just might be our favorite of the bunch. Perfect for the kids and kids-at-heart, these are the perfect way to add a touch of fun and personality into your big day. (via Project Wedding)
25. Mini Me Bottle Pendant Escort Cards: “I shall call him… Mini me!” You knew we couldn’t resist a good Austin Powers reference, right? Make your guests feel as special as Dr. Evil with these hilarious and kind of adorable name cards. (via Intimate Weddings)
29. Balloon Escort Cards: Definitely on the whimsical side, these balloons are super fun (and easy!) in the colors shown, but they could definitely be done according to your color scheme too. (via 100 Layer Cake)
30. Scrabble Name Cards: Are you a total word nerd? Show off your Scrabble skills by decorating your name cards with any extra tiles (or purchase some wholesale). This makes alphabetizing easy, which is a must if you have a big guest list.(via Style Me Pretty)
33. Cutaway Name Cards: For some reason, these remind us of those old Scratch Art papers. Remember those? When you scratched away at the black paper, a rainbow of color would appear underneath. These are like the grown-up version of that and it’s awesome. (via Northstory)
Which of the above is your fave? Did you (or will you) DIY the escort cards at your wedding? Talk to us in the comments below.