12 Terrific Teapots that Double as Decor
There’s nothing quite like a cup of tea to warm you up on a brisk autumn afternoon. Crunching through the fallen leaves, snuggling up to our sweeties, and a hot cuppa are just a few of our favorite fall things. Fortunately, teapots are kind of killing it in the looks department. Here are a dozen teapots that double as home decor.
1. Heath Teapot ($196): We’ll kick it off with a classic. This beautiful aqua teapot is definitely an investment piece, and would make a great wedding gift.
2. Tartan Tea Set ($25): Like yourself a bit of plaid? We’re digging this twist on the traditional pattern.
3. Jansen+Co.’s My Teapot ($64): Love the color blocking look here!
4. Mid-Century Yellow Enamel Teapot ($33): We love trolling Etsy for unique vintage finds, and this mid-century teapot is a keeper.
5. Staub La Theiere Round Teapot ($150): I may or may not have a thing for classic aqua teapots… But for real, this cast iron piece is the kind of teapot you can pass down through generations.
6. Hello… ($58): Is it tea you’re looking for? We actually met Lionel Richie at the Brit + Co. Halloween party and he won our costume contest! :)
7. Classic Marimekko Teapot ($98): You can never go wrong with a graphic Marimekko print. This would look adorable on a bookshelf.
8. Beehouse Round Teapot ($27): Okay, we kind of want all of these teapots for Brit HQ. Too much?
9. Alessi Fruit Basket Teapot ($256): This pricey option almost looks sculptural in its simplicity.
10. London Calling Tea-for-One ($16): Calling all anglophiles! This teapot and teacup set is our favorite on the list.
11. Stoneware Teapot ($168): This beautiful piece totally belongs in an art gallery’s kitchenette.
12. Pantone Teapot ($28): And finally, our old friend Pantone. We just can’t get enough of those color chips!
Still haven't taken up that new creative skills you swore you'd learn this year? Or ready to take your design skills to the next level? Let's say so long to the weirdest year ever by checking those big learn-something-new goals off our perpetual to-do lists.
We've teamed up with Clorox to give you the gift of unlimited creativity now through the end of the year. Once you sign up, you can take as many of our 120+ classes as you want for FREE for one whole month!
Here's how it works:
- Head to brit.co/learn and sign up for the "All Access Pass."
- Use the code "CLOROXCARES" at checkout to redeem your free month of classes.
- You will be automagically signed up for Clorox's email list once you redeem your free all access pass. (It's the #1 Choice for Disinfection!)
- Your pass lasts one month from when you checkout. This means you have unlimited access to all the classes during that month.
This offer is valid now through December 27, 2020.
Browse our catalog to find the right class for you, tell a friend and take the class together over Zoom, or organize a 'cocktails + crafts' night with a friend in your bubble so you can learn something new together.
What are you waiting for? Time to start learning all the things!
Thanks to Clorox for making this happen! When it counts, trust Clorox.