We’re “Wall” Over It: 17 Textile Wall Hangings We Love
You know what your gallery wall needs? It needs a little diversity. Frames are fine and dandy, but if you plug in textiles to your collection, you’re taking your interior expertise to a whole new level. And we’re here to steer you in the right direction when it comes to adding the softer side of art to your walls.
7. Embroidery Hoops: There are some beautiful fabrics out there… that we have no idea what to do with. This is a good way to display all the scraps you’ve found though your fabric store escapades. (via Apartment Therapy)
9. Marimekko Tuuli ($333): As if we thought Marimekko’s fabrics were anything less than art.
13. Pyramid ($855): It was hard for us to decide just which of Native Line’s incredible wall hangings to show you. Then we remember, go big or go home. So here it is, there grandaddy creation. There’s even some copper wire in there for those of you who like a good materials mashup.
14. Yarn Banner: You probably recognize this looker. We’ve featured it before, and we’re featuring it again. Mainly because you can have one in your home. That’s right. There’s a tutorial to take you there. (via Creative Bug)
15. All Roads ($355): What do you get when a master carpenter and a fabric sourcer for Anthro get together? ART!
Found the fairest textile of the wall? Let us know in the comments below!