The BritList: 1890s Problems, Illustrated Menswear + More
From gettin’ eggy with it all week long to celebrating the start of spring, this week’s been a solid one here at Brit HQ. Of course, there are always those gems we come across that just don’t fit into a proper post. Hope you enjoy this week’s dose of the BritList!
1. 1890s Problems: Definitely our favorite recent find on Twitter, folks in the 1890s definitely had it rough.
5. Illustrated Menswear Dictionary: This might be our favorite article by GQ ever! Loving all of the gorgeous illustrations.
6. Timed Ring: We’ve seen ring watches before but this sleek design is definitely worth a second look. Each ring within the ring rotates with the time, like hands on a watch.
7. Clarks x Eley Kishimoto Collection: Can you say pattern swoon?!
8. Buddy Bumper Ball: The most recent request from the engineering department here at Brit + Co, these buddy bumper balls would promote an interesting take on team bonding.
10. Stella Easter Eggs: Finally, we’ve got Stella McCartney’s take on Easter egg madness. Design your own adorable digital easter eggs using playful ears, mustaches, sunglasses, and more. So cute.