The BritList: Guinea Pig Armor, The Baguette Bag + More
We’re definitely in party mode here at Brit HQ this week, from 30 Ways to Rock the 4th to Creative Invitations with a batch of John Daly Jello Shots in between. Of course, we’ve always got room for a solid collection of randomness in the form of your Friday favorite, the BritList.
2. Girl Scouts Cookies Coffee-Mate: Next up, Girl Scouts need their caffeine too! If you can’t get enough of the cookies, go for the creamer.
4. Baguette Bag: It’s a bag for your baguette, and it is a very serious accessory.
5. 40 Pounds of Lucky Charm Marshmallows: Amazon is an endless treasure trove of unexpectedness, and this 40 LB bag of dehydrated marshmallows is our latest delicious find.
6. The Periodic Table of the Muppets: We love these simplicity of eyes and color on this periodic table.
7. Computer Game Condoms: Time to play? This conceptual condom wrapper just might make your nerdy dreams come true.
8. 3D Printed Mini Eames Chair: Now you can 3D print iconic furniture… in miniature!
9. Beautiful Illustrations of Iconic Glasses: Gotta love the minimalism of Mr. Jobs.
11. Privacy Pop: It’s a pop up privacy tent for napping, reading gossip mags, and the like.
12. Soft Sound Speaker Pillows: Finally, yet another innovation in the world of rocking out… this time in bed! Wait, what? Okay that sounded way more racy than it should. Pillows with speakers. Over and out.