The BritList: 20 Meme Halloween Costumes You Need to See
It’s finally HALLOWEEN! And for this extra special edition of the BritList, we are here to wish you a very happy Hallow-meme! That’s right. It’s MEME time — just don’t blame us if this inspires you to completely change your costume at the last minute ;)
5. Chick With Steve Buscemi Eyes: If you haven’t seen the Tumblr devoted to photoshopping Steve Buscemi’s eyes onto chicks, you need to… now! To turn yourself into a chick with Steve Buscemi eyes, simply download this printable mask and you’re good to go. (costume via Eye Suck Ink)
6. The Oscars Selfie: The selfie to rule all selfies makes for a great topical costume. You should obvs be prepared to take a lot of selfies with everyone that sees you. (costume via @lifeaccordingtokath)
10. Antoine Dodson / Bed Intruder: Antoine Dodson (aka the dude from the Bed Intruder video) created and marketed a costume that lets you BE Antoine Dodson. How’s that for meta? (costume via Eur ThisNThat)
15. Ice Bucket Challenge: It’s pretty awesome when something that’s for a good cause becomes an Internet sensation. Pay homage to the ice bucket challenge by DIYing this costume with tulle, a bucket and aluminum foil ice cubes. Or, you could go the extra mile and dress as your fave celeb doing the challenge. (via Brit + Co)
16. Pharrell in His Hat: Did your brain just explode? When searching for folks who’ve dressed up as Pharrell in his signature hat, we came across Grumpy Cat dressed up as Pharrell. So, we HAD to include! (Grumpy Cat costume via Huh Magazine)
Hope you have an awesome Halloweekend!!