14 Tiny Outdoor Garden Ideas for the Urban Dweller
Whether you're desperately trying to keep your plants alive, you want to try your hand at creating a salad garden, or you've never grown anything before, living small can cramp your green dreams. Few things are more satisfying than growing your own food, but that can be hard to accomplish when there's barely enough room for your house plants. What to do? Here are 14 gorgeous urban gardens, plus a few DIY projects, that will inspire you to turn your outdoor situation into a mini botanical paradise.
2. Mini Patio: Sometimes, just the simple job of cleaning up the deck or patio can make your home feel ready for summer entertaining. You could even make your own cushions for your outdoor furniture. (via El Mueble)
5. Vertical Garden DIY: Cover up an ugly fence with this unique take on the vertical garden. Just pick up some old frames at your local thrift store and fill 'em with colorful succulents. (via Sky Parlour)
This post has been updated.
- How to make a tabletop herb garden - B+C Guides ›
- 25 Ways to Start an Indoor Herb Garden - Brit + Co ›
- 10 Urban Gardeners You Should Follow on Instagram Right Now ... ›
- A Guide to Companion Planting Before You Plant Your First Garden ... ›
- This DIY Hanging Planter is the Perfect Urban Garden - Brit + Co ›
- Make This Gorgeous Vertical Garden | Brit + Co - Brit + Co ›
- 15 Recipes You Can Make With Food From Your Garden - Brit + Co ›