19 DIY Plant Pots That Are Legal in All 50 States
While plants are beautiful on their own, the right container can create a look that’s downright stunning. They can complement the decor of a room or become a focal point in your garden. Just like the perfect accessories can make an outfit, a DIY touch can make a big difference for your plant pots. It’s all in the details!
2. Chandelier Planter Tutorial: Vintage chandeliers + flower pots = seriously gorgeous planters. These were put together and painted in a vibrant color, and then the flowers were planted as a group Mother’s Day project. (via DIY Showoff)
3. Micro Planter Chess Set: What’s even better than 3D printing your own micro planter? 3D printing a whole Bauhaus-inspired chess set of micro planters! You can download the file for free to print yours. (via XYZ Workshop)
6. Floppy Disk Planters: Just because your current laptop doesn’t have a floppy disk drive doesn’t mean those disks have to go to the landfill. For a greener alternative, add some greenery and liven up your desk! (via Brit + Co.)
8. Sweater-Covered Flower Pots: Maybe that old sweater isn’t quite your style anymore, but it may be just the statement piece your plants have been wanting. A partially felted sweater sleeve fits these pots perfectly. (via Duo Fiber Works)
14. Anthropologie Knockoff Vases: With yarn, rope, a tin can and a glue gun, you can put together these Anthropologie-style containers to use as vases, flower pots or pencil cups. (via Craft Berry Bush)
How do you keep your container garden looking plant-astic? Share your ideas in the comments.