15 Vegetarian + Vegan Recipes to Serve Up for Easter Brunch
Avoiding meat, dairy and eggs doesn’t mean your Easter brunch has to be drab. These 15 veggie-packed dishes will deliver a delicious start for your holiday celebration. Filled with scrumptious seasonal flavors and tons of plant-based goodness, even omnivores will find these 100% vegetarian (and occasionally vegan) selections just as satisfying.
1. Crustless Goat Cheese Quiche (Vegetarian, Gluten-Free): This tangy goat cheese quiche can easily be made ahead of time. Talk about an excellent recipe for stress-free entertaining. (via Show Me the Yummy)
2. Inner Goddess Raspberry Breakfast Bowls (Vegan): These gorgeous smoothie bowls come about their vibrant color naturally, courtesy of a delicious blend of raspberries and mangoes (or peaches). Set out assorted toppings, and everyone can tailor their bowl to the liking of their own inner goddess. (via Pinch of Yum)
3. Tofu Breakfast Scramble and Tempeh Bacon (Vegan): Bacon and eggs goes vegan with two awesome, easy hacks for tofu and tempeh. Simply select gluten-free tamari to make it safe for those sensitive to the protein. (via Food52)
4. Salad Crispbreads With Roasted Squash Cream (Vegetarian): These bright crispbreads pack a ton of flavor and a tempting assortment of textures into every single bite. Their elegance practically calls for a glass of bubbly to wash it all down, no? (via Food Gays)
7. Cherry and Coconut Pancakes (Vegan, Gluten-Free): Inspired by coconut macaroons, these fluffy pancakes are nothing short of crave-worthy. With the sweet-tart cherry compote drizzled over top, you won’t even notice that they’re refined sugar-free. (via Goodness is Gorgeous)
8. Tofu Tacos With Spiced Lentils and Jicama-Mango Salsa (Vegan): You’ll love the transformation of lentils and tofu into sausage-like crumbles and scrambled “eggs” for these tasty tacos. The mango and jicama salsa adds a unique crunchy-yet-sweet touch. (via Noshed)
9. Raspberry Breakfast Trifle (Vegetarian): Whipping up the grains and raspberry compote for these elegant trifles the night before means brunch is a breeze to get on the table in the morning. (via Karla’s Nordic Kitchen)
10. Buckwheat Crepes With Chocolate Sauce (Vegan, Gluten-Free): A creamy chocolate filling makes these rich-tasting crepes especially irresistible. (via Sweet Potato Soul)
11. Vanilla Almond Granola (Vegan): Have fun serving and snacking on this tasty homemade granola. You can even stuff it inside plastic easter eggs for pre-portioned single-servings that are totally on point. (via Breakfast Drama Queen)
12. Coconut Polenta Porridge With Figs, Raspberries and Maple Syrup (Vegan, Gluten-Free): This tropical-inspired twist on cheesy grits is a terrific base for an assortment of fruit and granola. (via Fuss Free Cooking)
13. Orange Yogurt Mini Bundt Cakes (Vegan): These personal-sized bundt cakes are moist, barely sweet and scented with orange. The maple-orange glaze poured over top is not to be missed. (via Food Porn, Vegan Style)
14. Strawberry Crepes With Goat Cheese and Basil (Vegetarian): The first strawberries of spring star in these tangy, herbal crepes. A subtle kick from red pepper jelly will surprise and delight with every bite. (via Optimistic Mommy)
15. Breakfast Sandwich With Tempeh Bacon (Vegetarian): A few ingredient swaps is all it takes to transform this tempeh bacon, egg and cheese sandwich into vegan-friendly fare. (via A Balance of Tastes)
Which of these meat-free meals would you invite to your next brunch? Share your faves (and any other recipe finds) with us below!
You can wear many hats running a business and sometimes some look better than others. Thanks to Office Depot, we're talking with Koyun Fan, co-founder of Sticky Rice Sisters, about finding inspiration along the way and staying organized on the road to success.