Oh hey there, weekend. We weren’t sure we’d ever see you again. Now that you’re here, let’s spend our time together making some awesome things! Whether you’re in need of a quick DIY to give an old garment a fresh look or you want to invest a little more time to make a custom piece of furniture for your home, here are 10 projects to make before Monday’s return.
1. The Coolest Floor Mirror: No room for a vanity? Get the same feel with this minimal version that has a full-length mirror and shelves. (via The Merrythought)
2. Olivia Palermo’s Boot Hack: If you’re looking for a way to make those tried-and-true booties feel new again, copy Olivia Palermo’s shoe style and make this studded accessory you can tie on. (via Brit + Co)
3. Mini Marquee Sign: With a set of string lights, an X-ACTO knife and poster board, make this little accessory to help remind you to keep things fun at work. (via A Joyful Riot)
4. Pom Pom Hack: Pom poms are a surefire way to make anything look a little bit more fun, but they can get tedious to make — except when you use this genius hack. Then it’s a breeze. (via Brit + Co)
5. Watermelon Wedges: Summer may be over, but that doesn’t mean you can’t exclaim your love for the fruit of the season. Rock these well into fall or maybe even winter. (via Homemade Banana)
6. Cardboard Wall Decor Update: We love these trendy pieces of wall decor as much as the next gal, but if you want to make yours look unique, try one of these simple hacks to add a personal touch. (via Brit + Co)
7. Hammock Chair: For those Sundays when all you really want is to be chilling out max and relaxin’ all cool. (via Fish and Bull)
8. Pearl Jeans: Ready to make over that old pair of jeans you never wear? Grab some pearl beads and fabric glue to quickly make them feel brand new. (via Brit + Co)
9. DIY Desk: This one isn’t necessarily a quick project, but it’s definitely worth the effort to know that you actually made that piece of furniture you use on the daily. (via Sinnen Rausch)
10. Terrarium Side Table: Bring a little bit of the outdoors inside with this cute and clever project. (via A Beautiful Mess)
Do you have any projects planned for the weekend? Share your ideas with us in the comments below.