21 Different Ways to Wear Jeans
In a world of ever-changing fashion trends and styling tricks, it’s nice to have something you can count on. For us, that something is anything denim. It solves any weekend dressing dilemma and looks good with just about everything in your closet. Whether it’s your favorite vintage find or a spankin’ new splurge, you are never going to regret adding one more denim piece to your wardrobe. From jumpsuits to jackets, we’ve got 21 stylish new denim looks to try this season — and then keep around for many more to come!
1. Denim Flower Drawstring Pant ($48): Who knew denim could be as cozy as a loose and easy pair of sweats? Lightweight, stretchy and breathable, the look is perfect for yoga and workouts of any kind. Also, see: errands.
2. Denim Longline Tunic ($40): This tunic could be worn like a t-shirt dress or add some leggings for a warmer fall look.
3. Acid Wash Denim Jogger ($45): We’re not sure if you’d actually go jogging in these cute pants, but they sure do look comfy!
4. Washed Denim Overall ($98): With adjustable crisscross straps, these distressed skinny overalls are the furthest thing from childish.
5. Linen Mini Skirt ($30): The scalloped hem gives this skirt an extra feminine touch.
6. Denim Baben Dress ($108): A short denim dress featuring a playful sunflower print and pretty sweetheart neckline.
7. Textured Denim Overall ($75): Get a little wild and crazy with this snakeskin patterned denim!
8. Midi Dress In Jersey Denim ($117): Embracing freedom and style, this long dress offers understated elegance and timeless cool.
9. Mayfield Tunic Dress ($218): With side pockets and a cinched waist, this little dress is a much fancier version of its denim origins.
10. Pleated Chambray Shirt ($225): Capture denim’s classic charisma with a bohemian inspired breezy cotton chambray shirt.
11. Chambray Jumpsuit ($128): With just enough texture to be called denim, this lightly washed jumpsuit has a plunging backline for extra drama.
12. Ombre Denim Shirt ($138): A classic button up denim shirt gets a trendy ombre makeover!
13. Azalea Skirt ($225): A classic a-line skirt featuring a custom bleached indigo tie-dye on denim and two side pockets.
14. Avery Top ($61): This fun bralet has a faux denim print with daisy lace embellishment and crossing straps which makes it perfect for layering.
15. Sleeveless Chambray Cropped Top ($60): Sure to become a summer staple, this cute sleeveless chambray shirt is made out of soft woven cotton for ultra comfort.
16. Cropped Moto Jacket ($70): Embrace the biker chick look with this cropped faded denim motorcycle jacket with asymmetrical zip.
17. Pleated A-Line Denim Skirt ($158): Forget all your preconceived notions of tacky or homely denim skirts because this classy a-line is all business.
18. Pinstripe Shortall ($108): Go for a different and perfectly charming pair of shortalls, where the straps tie instead of buckle.
19. Denim Patchwork Jacket ($198): This patchwork collarless denim jacket features an asymmetrical zipper and vegan leather detailing throughout for a classic cool look.
20. Chambray Tiger Pullover ($50): How fun is this super soft graphic tee with denim sleeves and back?!
21. Ruffled Chambray Top ($68): Rock this as a super chic layering piece with a patterned slip underneath, or wear it all on its own with a cool pair of flared denim jeans.