20 Creative Fonts to Use for Your Wedding
From save the dates and invitations to seating cards and programs, your wedding stationery brings a cohesive look to the day while also showcasing your fabulous theme. Of course, the paper and designs you choose play a major role in this, along with the font, which can easily capture your style and enhance the appearance of the entire event. Whether you go rustic or classic, playful or romantic, the fonts below offer 20 inspiring ideas guaranteed to spark your creativity.
1. Saissant ($54): Going for a modern look? Choose Saissant for effortlessly cool style that doesn’t disappoint.
4. Knewave (Free): Promising a free-spirited, non-traditional look, this playful font is refreshingly bold and would be perfect for hip happening.
5. Arvil (Pay What You Want): Featuring strong lines and a rounded look, Arvil is a casual yet classy choice for the low-key, fun-loving couple.
6. Dasha ($36): Vintage brides can’t go wrong with dreamy Dasha, especially when it’s paired with feminine floral stationery.
7. Burgues Script ($99+): Created in honor of famed 19th century calligrapher Louis Madarasz, Burgues Script delivers timeless elegance and plenty of classic charm.
10. Nelly Script ($39+): Simple yet refined, Nelly Script is a versatile choice for everything from springtime garden nuptials to fancy fall fetes.
12. Ahra ($58+): Creatively quirky and fun, Ahra adds the ultimate finishing touch to a colorful save the date or invitation.
14. Emily Lime ($19+): Emily Lime’s delicate styling and super cool frame builder have completely won us over!
baby shower? You and all of your guests are sure to fall head over heels in love with Amorie.
16. Sverige Script (Free): Get artistic with this splendidly scrolling script.
18. Ciao Bella ($29+): Say “hello beautiful” to a stunning font that’s a guaranteed crowd-pleaser.
19. Breathe ($20+): “Perfect” barely even begins to describe this fancy and formal, yet also undeniably fun, font.