13 Seating Card Ideas for Your Next Summer Bash
Along with helping guests find their seats in style, seating cards are also a great way to bring a fun, seasonal twist to any summer wedding, shower or party. Planning a seaside soiree with tons of nautical flair? A modern baby shower with glam gold details? A classy pool party or birthday bash? Whatever the occasion, we’ve got you covered with 13 fresh seating cards that simply scream summer.
2. Golden Pineapple: It’s no secret that we love all things gilded and glitzy, including this Palm Beach-inspired escort card that’s just right for a chic summer baby or bridal shower. (via A Jubilee Event)
3. Message in a Bottle: Nautical nuptials on the horizon? Sand, labels, paper and string are all you need to turn miniature bottles into the coolest escort cards on this side of Martha’s Vineyard. (via The Bridal Circle)
4. Berry Baskets: While nothing says summer like a fresh basket of strawberries, you can also swap in blueberries, raspberries or whatever else tickles your sweet tooth. Best of all, fruit baskets double as delectable favors. (via Style Me Pretty)
5. Sunny Citrus: Speaking of fruit, citrus makes a beautiful addition to any wedding, whether by showing up in centerpieces, gracing bouquets or, yup, even taking a turn as one-of-a-kind escort cards. Add some to your lineup for a cheerful blast of summery sunshine. (via Happy Wedd)
6. Succulent Planters: A popular choice at desert weddings, rustic affairs and more, succulents are nothing short of spectacular. Add table numbers to miniature name flags or simply use planters as place cards, telling guests where to sit once they’ve found their tables. (via Wedding Lovely)
8. Classic Soda Bottles: Whether they’re sharing the love at an outdoor wedding or making a splash at a poolside dinner party, everyone loves a refreshing Dr. Pepper or Coca-Cola during the summer. (via Elizabeth Anne Designs)
9. Fanciful Flamingos ($35 and up): Believe it or not, flamingos are trending. These pretty place cards, available in more than 40 different colors, will let all of your party guests in on the secret.
10. Mini Flags: Mini flags hung with clothespins instantly lend a relaxed vibe and plenty of country charm. Turn this idea into a simple DIY that’s easily customized to match your color scheme. (via Style Me Pretty)
11. Pretty Pinwheels: Colorful pinwheels offer a whimsical, carnival-esque twist. Use them as escort cards, decor or even a non-traditional addition to your bouquet. (via Whimsical Wonderland Weddings)
Which seating card would be perfect for your next summer soiree? Tell us below or on Facebook!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)