13 Seating Card Ideas for Your Next Summer Bash
Along with helping guests find their seats in style, seating cards are also a great way to bring a fun, seasonal twist to any summer wedding, shower or party. Planning a seaside soiree with tons of nautical flair? A modern baby shower with glam gold details? A classy pool party or birthday bash? Whatever the occasion, we’ve got you covered with 13 fresh seating cards that simply scream summer.
2. Golden Pineapple: It’s no secret that we love all things gilded and glitzy, including this Palm Beach-inspired escort card that’s just right for a chic summer baby or bridal shower. (via A Jubilee Event)
3. Message in a Bottle: Nautical nuptials on the horizon? Sand, labels, paper and string are all you need to turn miniature bottles into the coolest escort cards on this side of Martha’s Vineyard. (via The Bridal Circle)
4. Berry Baskets: While nothing says summer like a fresh basket of strawberries, you can also swap in blueberries, raspberries or whatever else tickles your sweet tooth. Best of all, fruit baskets double as delectable favors. (via Style Me Pretty)
5. Sunny Citrus: Speaking of fruit, citrus makes a beautiful addition to any wedding, whether by showing up in centerpieces, gracing bouquets or, yup, even taking a turn as one-of-a-kind escort cards. Add some to your lineup for a cheerful blast of summery sunshine. (via Happy Wedd)
6. Succulent Planters: A popular choice at desert weddings, rustic affairs and more, succulents are nothing short of spectacular. Add table numbers to miniature name flags or simply use planters as place cards, telling guests where to sit once they’ve found their tables. (via Wedding Lovely)
8. Classic Soda Bottles: Whether they’re sharing the love at an outdoor wedding or making a splash at a poolside dinner party, everyone loves a refreshing Dr. Pepper or Coca-Cola during the summer. (via Elizabeth Anne Designs)
9. Fanciful Flamingos ($35 and up): Believe it or not, flamingos are trending. These pretty place cards, available in more than 40 different colors, will let all of your party guests in on the secret.
10. Mini Flags: Mini flags hung with clothespins instantly lend a relaxed vibe and plenty of country charm. Turn this idea into a simple DIY that’s easily customized to match your color scheme. (via Style Me Pretty)
11. Pretty Pinwheels: Colorful pinwheels offer a whimsical, carnival-esque twist. Use them as escort cards, decor or even a non-traditional addition to your bouquet. (via Whimsical Wonderland Weddings)
Which seating card would be perfect for your next summer soiree? Tell us below or on Facebook!