Drop It Like It’s Hot! 21 Ways to Wear Drop Waist Dresses
You read that right: Drop waist dresses are back in action, and that means good news for all. Not only are these dresses super cute, but they’re figure-flattering, too. The dropped waistline elongates the appearance of your torso, making you look taller… and that’s something everyone can get behind! Here are 21 trendy dresses that’ll make you want to jump on the drop waist bandwagon ASAP.
1. Geneva Drop Waist Dress ($198): Enlarged floral prints have been on the fashion radar more and more lately, and we’re definitely not complaining. While large-scale prints normally feel more young and quirky, this beauty leans toward the formal side.
light scarf and sandals would make it casual, while heels and a statement necklace would make you the belle of the ball.
3. Selma Checkered Dress ($348): This checkered print is so unique — we just HAD to share it with y’all. It’s a perfect example of that torso-elongating effect we mentioned earlier.
can have both!
6. Quatrain Dress ($60): …Because you can never have too many LBDs. ‘Nuff said.
this for mixing prints? This dress solves everything for all of us indecisive folks.
8. Striped Drop Waist Dress ($75): This casual striped dress is the perfect piece for a summer weekend, whether you’re taking a day trip or hanging close to home.
Alice in Wonderland vibe.
Polka dots are timeless, but sometimes you need to change it up. Stars will do just fine.
13. Sabine Dress ($228): The cool thing about this subtle polka dot dress is that they sort-of blend in with the background. It gives the dress a cute and textured look.
15. Printed Drop Waist Dress ($147): Everyone loves a good kaleidoscopic floral print, especially when it’s this adorable.
16. Drop Waist Tee Tunic ($64): We love this drop waist version of a t-shirt dress. Who can say no to an easy, breezy piece that you could rock all year? Not us!
17. Peplum Frill Shift Dress ($37): Alright, it’s official: This is our new favorite shade of blue.
18. Pixel Embroidered Drop Waist Dress ($28): Real flowers are always nice, but our tech-lovin’ hearts just can’t get enough of a pixelated bouquet.
Mint is one of the hottest colors in fashion, making this dress extra valuable. We seriously hope this pastel trend never goes away.
21. Chelsea Girl Dropped Waist Floral Dress ($33): We heart mixed prints! This whimsical dress is a great pick for any casual summer outing.