13 30th Birthday Party Ideas for Wine Lovers
Planning a 30th birthday party is kind of a big deal. You want to spoil your bestie with an epic birthday bash that’s totally fab, totally them *and* make sure they have the best. night. ever. No pressure, right? Well, if your pal is an under-$20-bottle-of-wine extraordinaire, cooks up red wine pasta on the reg or is a fan of drinking a giant glass of white while watching the latest episode of the The Bachelor, then a wine-themed party is right up her alley. There are a few things you’re going to need to create the best wino birthday bash ever, so scroll through to take a look. Cheers!
1. DIY Wine Labels: Typical wine labels are #basic. If you’ve got a little extra time on your hands, whip up a few DIY labels to either gift as party favors or amp up your bar cart. If you really want to go all out, slap a label on your party invitation or favor. (via Brit + Co)
2. Urban Cheesecraft Mozzarella + Ricotta Kit ($25): A party fit for wine-lovers isn’t complete without a little cheese. Snag this kit to create mozzarella and ricotta. Then get ready with the crackers — your guests are about to be seriously wowed that you *made* it.
3. Wine Wars Trivia Game ($20): When in doubt, trivia games are never a bad idea. Add this Wine Wars game to your cart to test your knowledge on cellars, cork culture and vino. You might be surprised to see which friend knows the most about the fruit of the vine.
4. Nylon Pinot Noir Muscle Tank ($34): When throwing a wine-lover’s birthday party, the birthday girl’s graphic tee needs to fit the part. Pick up this muscle tank if pinot noir is her bae, and then tell your bestie to pair it with skinny jeans and her favorite accessory: a glass of red.
5. DIY Serving Board: Cheese boards are a must when it comes to any party, but especially a wine party. Go for something that’s anything-but-basic by creating your own with this kit. Finish it off with some nice cheeses and appetizers to really impress your guests. (via Brit + Co)
6. Pop Fizz Clink Balloons ($5): It ain’t a party without balloons. And it ain’t a champagne-lover’s birthday party without these black and gold beauties. Pair them with a bubbly bar and some mini champagne favors to really take it up a notch.
8. DIY Wine Toppers: Finding the *best* party favor can be a tough task, but that’s where this DIY comes in. Purchase some plastic dog figurines and spray on your favorite paint or glitter. Super glue them to bottle corks and consider your party favor complete. (via Pretty Fluffy)
9. Wine Coasters ($9+): Hey, if there’s one statement any wino lives by, it’s this. Running low on time? Put your hand-lettering skills to good use and write your favorite wine quotes on blank coasters. DIY is always the answer.
10. Paint + Sip Party: Instead of having a simple dinner party, go for something a little more interactive like a paint and sip get-together. All you need is your bestie’s fave vino and a few canvases. Tell your guests to be ready to put their creativity to the test… and have a few glasses, of course. (via Style Me Pretty)
11. DIY Speckled Wine Glasses: Yep, there *is* a reason you have that huge collection of nail polish… to DIY wine glasses. If you’re in the mood to get your DIY on, create these speckled stemless wine glasses by dotting on lacquer with a Q-tip. Do this a few days before the party so they’re ready to go on the big day. (via Darby Smart)
12. Floral Ice Cubes: These floral cubes are great for amping up your bar. Pull a few petals from your garden and add them to an ice tray. Stick it in the freezer, and pour them into the ice bucket to chill the wine before the party. Making sure your ice cubes go with your theme totally makes you the hostess with the mostess. (via Brit + Co)
13. Wine Bottle Invitations ($48+): If you’re hosting a wine-themed birthday party, a bottle invitation is pretty much essential. Opt for this one and you’ll have the best snail mail your peeps will receive all week. P.S. — the burgundy option is perfect if your bestie’s a red wine gal.
Are you planning any birthday parties right now? Check out our Pinterest for more inspo.