21 Amazing Amazon Items That Are Guaranteed to Please
Finding the perfect gift for all the people on your list can be rough — so many places to look though, so many categories to consider. Luckily, shoppers, you’re in luck: Amazon has curated a list of the top-rated products just for you. These top-rated products are so good and so popular, they have ended up on thousands of customers’ wish lists (maybe even your own). Browse the collection below and cross shopping off your list, because you’re done.
1. Instant Pot Duo Mini Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker ($80): This multi-use cooker is one of the most popular kitchen appliances on the internet. This cult favorite is a combination slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, yogurt maker, food warmer, pressure cooker and much more. Even better? This mini version will fit anywhere.
2. Cuisinart 15-Piece Stainless Steel Knife Set ($48): Stainless steel knives are a must-have for any home chef. This affordable, sturdy set comes with just about every blade you could need.
3. Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 ($69): What’s better than taking Instagram-ready photos with an Instagram-ready camera? Be the hit of the party with this adorable camera.
4. Rocketbook Everlast Reusable Smart Notebook ($34): If you hate to drag your laptop around to take notes but still want to be green, this notebook is your ideal solution. It’s packed with 36 reusable pages, so you can simply erase and start fresh.
5. Amazon Fire 7 Tablet with Alexa ($50): The Amazon Fire 7 is thin, light, and has a great battery life. Plus, it’s way more cost-effective than many other tablets out there, so you can work and play for a lot less moolah.
6. Amazon Echo Dot 2nd Generation ($40): This voice-controlled speaker is the key to smart-home heaven. Use Alexa to play your favorite songs, call your mom, set alarms, or even control the lights and temperature in your home.
7. iBayam Bullet Journal Planner Pens ($8): Journaling fanatics simply love these fine markers. They come in a wide range of colors so they’re perfect for creating beautiful spreads and illustrations in your bullet journal.
8. Cricut Explore Air 2 ($300): Meet your new favorite DIY tool. This cutting tool lets you make vinyl stickers, personalized items, greeting cards, custom clothing, and more.
9. MAXSOFT Scalp Care Brush ($8): Shampoo brushes are all the rage in the beauty department. Massage your scalp and fight dandruff for a deep clean and a soothing shower.
10. John Frieda Hot Air Brush ($40): Your morning routine just got 1000 percent easier. This curling tool dries your hair as you style it, so no more rushed mornings trying to get your tresses done before running out the door.
11. Allstar Innovations Sleep Styler ($35): Long-haired people, rejoice! Now you can style your hair while you sleep by using these soft rollers that curl your hair into gentle waves.
12. Bio-Oil Multiuse Skincare Oil ($9+): Scars, stretch marks, dryness, and uneven skin tone don’t stand a chance against this multi-purpose oil. It’s easy to see why so many people on Amazon have gone completely gaga for it.
13. COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch ($5): Banish blemishes overnight with these acne patches. The internet agrees: this simple-to-use product is the secret to clear skin.
14. Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay ($13): Say goodbye to acne and redness when you use this clay mask. This clearing bentonite clay formula leaves you with softer, smoother skin for way less than those pricier masks.
15. BS-MALL Makeup Brushes ($11): Every brush you need is in this nifty package. These luxe-looking tools shine in rose gold and have extra lush bristles, all at a bargain price.
16. LA PURE Original Eyeliner Stamp ($14): Having trouble getting your cat eye just right? Just stamp it! This tool comes with a cat-eye shaped stamp that makes getting a fab flick easy as pie.
17. Mia Adora 3D Fiber Lash Mascara ($20): Even short lashes can look like falsies with this mascara. It’s packed with natural green tea fibers to boost your lashes for that perfect “my lashes but better” look.
18. DOTACOKO Women’s Chunky Mid Heel Ankle Booties ($16+): Don’t weather the winter cold without these comfy sherpa lined boots. These chunky booties are great for a walk in the snow and for strutting around the office.
19. Himalayan Glow Pink Crystal Salt Lamp ($20): Add a little warmth to your home with this Himalayan Salt Lamp, which gives off a soothing amber glow.
20. truMedic InstaShiatsu Foot Massager ($199): Long days on your feet ahead (even if it’s just long lines for deals)? Trust us, your feet will thank you after just one session in this shiatsu massager.
21. Mellanni Brushed Microfiber Sheet Set ($27): Get cozy under this soft sheet set made from brushed microfiber to protect against wrinkles and fight fading. But be careful: Using these sheets might result in wanting to stay in bed all day.
Do you have any recommendations for the best items on Amazon? Share them with us on Twitter @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.