After years and years of being a closeted planner enthusiast, last month I finally decided to try my hand at the Insta-famous art of planner decorating. And let me tell you, jumping into the world of washi tape, planner stickers and hand lettering can definitely feel a tad (okay, extremely) overwhelming — especially as a newbie. That’s when I decided to look to Instagram for inspiration. Here are 11 #plannergirl Instagram accounts to inspire every creatively organized mind.
1. @JoyandJudy: This cute artisanal planner and stationery shop is definitely one of our favorite finds of the moment. Plus, it doesn’t hurt that their Instagram account is pretty much an organized gal’s dream come true.
2. @DesignedByG: Hand-lettering enthusiasts will swoon for this too-cute-for-words Insta account. Combining fabulous lettering skills with adorable yet minimal stickers, we can’t wait to try out her style of banner lettering in our own agendas!
3. @PurePlanning_byMJ: If you like your planner to be minimalist and out-of-this-world organized, you have to follow Maren Janka’s Insta ASAP. From monthly spreads to weekly to-dos, her black pen planning style might even convert the most diehard fans of color.
4. @ThePlannerSophisticate: If your favorite thing in the world is receiving happy mail and Etsy sticker kits, Jesenia from The Planner Sophisticate is definitely the go-to sticker planning guru for you. Along with her popular planner-centric YouTube channel, get a daily dose of planner gal inspiration on her amazing Instagram page.
5. @SweetKawaiiDesign: Kawaii stickers and adorable doodles are all the rage in the planner community ATM, which is why this cutesy sticker shop is definitely one of our go-to motivation sources.
6. @HautePinkFluff: Navy veteran Vanessa Dugan’s planner-focused Instagram is #GOALS. From craft room organization pics to gorgeous weekly spreads, there’s always something on her page to inspire a more organized life.
7. @LetsPlanLove: Hand lettering, stickers and washi tape combined — we’re obsessed with Let’s Plan Love’s artisanal Instagram extravaganza.
8. @Laural1601: Fans of watercolors and dainty lettering will fall in love with Laural’s beautifully curated account, which combines notebook-style mood boards and planner-focused spreads.
9. @Creative.Pine.Apple: Whether you’re deep into bullet journaling yourself or are looking to get started on the trendy planning technique, Camilla’s Instagram is a must-follow. Check out her blog for more tips and inspiration too.
10. @Sweet.Wonder: For folks who prefer planning in a personal-sized planner, check out Sweet Wonder’s bright and bold style. Colorful spreads are packed with sweet stickers, bright washi and beautiful lettering. Trust us, weekly chores are sooo much easier when they’re written in an adorably organized planner.
11. @LunaArialle: Hand-lettering gals, prepare to have your socks blown off. Luna Arialle’s beautiful spreads combine the very best of hand lettering, watercolors and gorgeous doodles. Yep, being organized never looked this stunning.
How do you organize your planner? Tweet us your tips by mentioning @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Featured photo via @LunaArialle)